JEE MAIN 2018
- 1 JEE MAIN 2018
- 1.1 JEE MAIN 2018 News: –
- 1.2 JEE Main New Changes
- 1.3 JEE MAIN 2018 DATE
- 1.4 Jee Main 2018 Application Form
- 1.5 JEE MAIN 2018 Application Fee
- 1.6 Jee Main 2018 Syllabus
- 1.7 Jee Main 2018 Exam Pattern
- 1.8 Jee Main 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.9 JEE MAIN 2018 Eligibility Criteria for Droppers
- 1.10 Jee Main 2018 Admit Card
- 1.11 Jee Main 2018 Cutoff
- 1.12 How to Crack Jee Main 2018 Easily
- 1.13 JEE MAIN 2018 Counselling
- 1.14 JEE MAIN 2018 FAQ
JEE MAIN 2018 News: –
JEE Main 2018 Admit Card will be available in 2nd week March 2018.
Our JEE Main Study material has been recommended by the highest number of the toppers.
JEE Main New Changes
Slot Booking – The candidates will be able to book their slot for the online exam.
No Weightage to 12th Marks – During calculating the JEE Main rank, 12th class roll number will not be required.
Admission in IIT & NIT – To qualify for IIT and NIT, the candidates should have at least 75% marks ( 65% SC/ST ) in 12th class or should be in top 20 percentile in the 12th class conducted by their respective board.
J&K, Assam, Meghalaya – Candidates from these states will have to provide the passport number, ration card number, or any other valid ID’s card number.
JEE MAIN 2018 DATE
|Events||Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|Release of JEE Main 2018 Notification||3rd week of November 2017|
|Commencement of Online Application Form||1st week of December 2017|
|Facility for Correcting Images||2nd week of December 2017|
|Closing Date of Online Application Form||1st week of January 2018|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||1st week of January 2018|
|Opening of Application Form Correction Window||2nd half of January 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||2nd week of March 2018|
|Examination Date for offline exam(Pen & Paper Based Test)||8 April 2018|
|Examination Date for online exam (Computer Based Test)||2nd week of April 2018|
|Answer Key & OMR Sheet Availability||3rd week of April 2018|
|Declaration of Result (Score & Rank)||4th week of April 2018|
Jee Main 2018 Application Form
The candidates who are Interested, can apply for Joint Entrance Examination Main 2018 which is online mode at the official website, the official website is “jeemain.nic.in”.
The process of registration for the JEE Main 2018 involves 3 steps
- Initially, Filling application form
- Next, Uploading photograph
- Later, signature and payment of application fee.
Here are the few steps involved in filling JEE Main 2018 Application Form are mentioned:
- The Candidates who have to apply for JEE entrance exam must visit the official website of JEE Main.
- Then the candidate has to click the option “Apply for JEE Main 2018” button which then navigates to the registration page of the JEE main exam.
- After that, click on the Apply option for JEE Main 2018 under New Registration tab.
- The candidates must hold a valid Aadhaar number issued by facilitation by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) which is done before applying online.
- The Candidates must also give a valid e-mail ID & a mobile number to complete the registration process for future correspondences and the candidates have to choose a password of 8 to 13 characters with a small letter, capital letter, a special character and a number.
- Next, the Candidates must look on that they have filled correct details which have to be matched with the provided Aadhaar card and other relevant documents.
- Candidates scanned images i.e., colored passport size recent photograph, signature, and left thumb impression must be matched with given documents.
- Later the candidates have to pay the application fee using either debit card/PayTM/ SBI Buddy Wallet/ credit card/ Cash Card or by generating and submitting fee via E-challan.
- Once after paying the application fee, candidates can successfully submit their form.
The Candidates also can later check the status of their applied JEE Main 2018 Application Form. If any mistakes are done while filling up the application form, CBSE will provide you one-time facility which allows for correction in filled application form like the previous year.
JEE MAIN 2018 Application Fee
|Papers||Offline mode||Online mode|
|Appearing||General/OBCs (Boys)||SC/ST/PWD/All Girls||General/OBCs (Boys)||SC/ST/PWD/All Girls|
|Exam Centre In India|
|Paper 1 or 2||1000||500||500||250|
|Paper 1 and 2 both||1800||900||1300||650|
|Exam Centre in Foreign Country|
|Paper 1 or 2||2500||1250||2500||1250|
|Paper 1 and 2 both||3800||1900||3800||1900|
JEE MAIN 2018 Mode of Fee Payment
The payment of the Fee can be paid either by debit card/ PayTM/ SBI Buddy Wallet/ credit card/ Cash Card or through e-challan.
If it is e-challan, then the payment should be made in Canara / ICICI/ Syndicate / HDFC Bank.
Jee Main 2018 Syllabus
Jee Main 2018 Physics Syllabus
Dimensional Analysis, Gravitation & Electrostatics, Current Electricity & Heat Transfer, Electromagnetic Induction, Waves & Sound, Geometrical Optics, Thermodynamics, Kinetic Theory of Gases, Rotational Dynamics, Oscillation, Electrostatics, Magnetic effect of current, Electromagnetic Induction, Electromagnetic Waves, Electronic Devices, Atoms and Nuclei, Communication system
Jee Main 2018 Mathematics Syllabus
Quadratic equations and expressions, Complex numbers, Matrices, Parabola, Inverse Trigonometric Functions, Circles and Family of Circles, Sequence and Series, Probability, vectors, Hyperbola in coordinate geometry, Functions, Limits, Continuity and Differentiability, Application of derivatives, Definite integral in calculus.
Jee Main 2018 Chemistry Syllabus
Chemical equilibrium in physical chemistry, Carbonyl Compounds & their derivatives in organic chemistry and Coordination chemistry, Chemical bonding, Mole concept & the concept of equivalents, Redox reactions, Electrochemistry, Thermodynamics, the Qualitative analysis in inorganic chemistry complete as a topic.
Jee Main 2018 Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern of Jee Main 2018 Paper -1
- The Paper-1 of Jee Main is for engineering also known as B.E/B.Tech.
- Jee Main paper-1 will be given both online and offline. But candidates are allowed to take only one exam mode.
- Paper-1 of the Jee main includes objective type questions.
- JEE Main Paper-1 question paper of will be available in both Hindi and English. The candidates writing an exam in Gujarat, Dadra, Nagar Haveli, Daman Diu, will be able to write an exam in Gujarati also. The candidates have to fill question paper language while filling up the application form.
- The Exam duration will be 3 hours but 40% extra is given to the students with the disability, and the duration of exam will be 4 hours for them.
- The paper also includes negative marking of 1/4 marks for each wrong answer.Each correct question will carry 4 marks.
Exam Pattern of Jee Main 2018 Paper -2
- The Paper-2 of Jee Main is for architecture also known as B.Arch/B.Planning.
- Jee Main paper-2 will be given only in offline.
- In the paper, 50 questions will be for aptitude test, 2 for drawing test and 30 questions for mathematics.
- The duration of the exam is 3 hours for normal students and 4 hours for students with the disability.
- Objective type questions will carry 4 marks for the correct answer and 2 drawing questions will carry 70 marks.
- For the negative answer, 1/4 of the total marks allotted to that question will be deducted from the total marks.
Jee Main 2018 Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for IIT and NIT, the candidate should have at least 75% marks in 12th class or must be in top 20 percentile of their respective board. The qualify marks for SC/ST students is 65%. You can apply for JEE exam if you have less than 75% marks, but you will be able to apply only for Govt or private college, not IIT.
- The candidate should have passed/appearing 12th class.
- The candidate should have Physics, Chemistry, Math subjects in 12th class.
- Diploma Holder can apply for JEE Main 2018 exam, but they will be only able to get admission into IITs.
- The candidate should be born on or after 1st Oct 1993.
- 5 Year relaxation in the upper age limit will be provided to the SC/ST and PWD candidates. ( DOB should be on or after 1st Oct 1988 )
Number Of Attempts
The total number of attempt to clear the JEE Main exam will be 3. The number of attempts is 2 for JEE Advanced.
JEE MAIN 2018 Eligibility Criteria for Droppers
You have 3 chance for JEE Main Exam. If your board percentage is less than 75% or you are not in top 20% percentile of your board then you are not eligible for JEE MAIN 2018 exam. However, if there is a single entrance exam for all engineering admission then you may be eligible for the JEE 2018 exam.
Jee Main 2018 Admit Card
Jee Main 2018 admit card will be released on the official website.
Joint Entrance Examination Main 2018 admit card is provided in online mode only. The candidates have to download their admit card from official website of Joint Entrance Examination Main.
The candidates are required to carry their admit card on the day of examination.
Jee Main 2018 Cutoff
Jee Main 2018 Cut Off is below. These Cut-off are according to of the previous year. They are expected cut off.
How to Crack Jee Main 2018 Easily
- Go through all the syllabus of Jee Main and advanced 2018.
- Read every chapter very carefully and take note of Important topics.
- You can also get the Jee Main 2018 Study Material From Here.
- Write down all the important formulas.
- Clear your theory from the NCERT Books.
- Improve your concentration skills because chemistry, physics, math all need high concentration.
- Make a timetable for all your study.
JEE MAIN 2018 Counselling
JEE Main entrance is determined as the most common top-level examinations of India. JEE is a 2 phase examination directed by CBSE Board. The Applicant will be requested on the basis of rank got in JEE Main 2018 merit list. As predictable, the JEE Main Counselling will be directed in the month of July 2018. JoSAA is the specialist who conducts the JEE Main Counselling 2018.
JEE MAIN 2018 FAQ
Q 1. When will jee main 2018 application form will be released?
Ans – The application form for jee 2018 will be released in the month of Nov or Dec 2017.
Q2. What are the best books for JEE 2018 preparation?
Ans – NCERT is the best books for jee preparation.
Q3. When JEE Advanced 2018 will be conducted?
Ans – JEE Advanced will be conducted by IIT Kanpur on 20 May 2018.
Q4. How to get application number?
Ans – Just click on the “I cann’t access my account” tab and proceed furhter.