AIEED 2018 is a nationwide examination. It is succeeded by the ARCH Academy of Design for providing admission into Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses. It is systematized to check the applicant’s creativity, logical reasoning and aptitude skills. AIEED Examination will be led through online or offline method.
AIEED 2018 Application Form
Applicants can get the application form over online method. The AIEED 2017 application form was obtainable from the 9th November 2016. No offline approach is applicable to fill the application form. AIEED registration now has been closed.
Engineering Students? Read Below Lines Carefully
Download IIT JEE Main Study Material or Read Free Click Here
AIEED Exam Dates 2018
All are tentative dates for AIEED 2018.
|Application form started||week of November 2017|
|Exam||3rd week of December 2017 to last week of February 2018|
|Online Exam-Series 1|
|Centre Based Exam-Series 2||January 2018|
|Declaration of Results||Every 7 days of exam|
|Online exam result|
|Centre based result||February 2018|
|For PG||3rd week of February to 1st week of March 2018|
|Commencement of College||July 2018|
AIEED 2018 Application Fee
The application payment was Rs. 3000. The fee can be funded through Credit/Debit Card, Demand Draft or Payment in Bank of India branch. The DD in favor of “Arch Educational Society” payable at Jaipur.
AIEED 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants who have pass 10+2 or equivalent examination are qualified.
- 10+1 Class applicants can also put on. But they will get straight admission in the academic year 2018 after passing the conference round.
- Only Graduates aspirants can put on.
- Appearing aspirants are also adequate.
AIEED 2018 Exam Pattern
- The examination was held through online or offline approach.
- The duration of the examination for AIEED is 3 hours 15 minutes.
- AIEED Exam comprises Creative Ability Test (CAT) and General Ability Test (GAT).
- The Total no. of questions are 40 to 50 questions are asked.
- The question paper of AIEED was of 200 marks.
- The language of the question paper was English & Hindi.
- Require 10th & 12th Mark sheet.
- Photograph of 4 Passport Size.
- Relocation and Transfer Certificate
- Category Certificate is required
- Medical Fitness Document
- Portfolio ( when it is applicable)
List of Courses accessible over AIEED 2018
The score got in AIEED 2017 is valid merely for admission to these courses in the academic session 2017-18.
|Undergraduate programs||POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMS|
|Fashion design have 30 seats||Fashion Design have 30 seats|
|Interior Design have 30 seats||GPEM have 30 seats|
|Graphic Design have 20 seats||Interior Design have 30 seats|
|Jewellery Design have 20 seats||Jewellery Design have 30 seats|
|Craft Product Design have 20 seats||Lifestyle Accessory Design have 20 seats|
|Design Management have 20 seats||Design Communication have 20 seats|
|BVA (Bachelor in Visual Arts) have 24 seats||Strategic Design Management have 20 seats|
|–||Strategic Management & Leadership have 20 seats|
AIEED 2018 CUT OFF
The subsequent factors to prepare the AIEED Cutoff 2017.
- of Applicants appeared for the AIEED exam.
- The number of candidates eligible for the exam.
- And depending on the Difficulty level of AIEED question paper
- Number of Seats present in AIEED.
Always have planned for study preparations. Make a timetable and split time equally for all the subjects of AIEED test. Candidates must formulate for the exam according to the syllabus that is specified. Include all the best ground work books and previous years question papers in your study material. Note down difficult topics and talk over them with your teachers and classmates, by doing this you can easily crack the exam.