ASSAM CEE 2018
Dibrugarh University will demeanour Assam CEE 2018 for admission to several undergraduate engineering programs at the associated colleges in the state of Assam.
The Assam Combined Engineering Entrance (CEE) 2018 application form is predictable to be obtainable online tentatively from the third week of April 2018. The Assam CEE admit card 2018 will be distributed by the examination consultant, in the month of May.
Engineering Students? Read Below Lines Carefully
Download IIT JEE Main Study Material or Read Free Click Here
The Assam CEE 2018 will be an offline test to be directed in 9 exam centres across the state of Assam for admission to around 1700 seats in 5 institutes of Assam. The result of Assam CEE 2018 will be acknowledged in the month of June. The applicants who will be qualified in the merit list will be called for Assam CEE counselling 2018.
Assam CEE 2018 Participating Institutes
State Engineering Colleges of Assam:
|I. Bineswar Brahma Engineering College, Kokrajhar||120|
|II. Jorhat Institute of Science & Technology, Jorhat||120|
|III. Jorhat Engineering College, Jorhat||315|
|IV. Assam Engineering College, Guwahati||420|
Private Engineering Institutions:
|I. Scholar’s Institute of Technology and Management, Garchuk, Guwahati|
|II. Assam Down Town University, Guwahati|
|III. Dibrugarh University Institute of Science & Technology Dibrugarh|
|IV. Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology jalukbari, Guwahati|
|V. Don Bosco College Of Engineering & Technology, Airport Road, Guwahati|
|VI. NITS, Mirza, Guwahati|
|VII. Royal School of Engineering & Technology, Guwahati|
|VIII. Girijananda Chowdhury Institute of Management and Technology AzaraHatkhowpara Guwahati|
Assam CEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must make sure that they hold the following appropriateness rules for the admission in any of the colleges of Assam:
- The aspirant should be an Indian National and also a permanent occupant of Assam.
- The Aspirant must not be beyond 21 years or below 17 years of age as on 1st August 2018.
- The upper age boundary stated above is relaxed to 22 years in the case of B.Sc. passed Applicants.
- The upper age boundary declared relaxed by 3 years for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe.
- For admission into B.E. Courses, the aspirant must pass the Succeeding Examination separately in the same sitting without any grace marks in the subject
- They must appear in all the four topics i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English composed.
- They must pass Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English with a least of 50 % and 45 % in case of SC and 40 % in case of ST.
Assam CEE 2018 Application Form
Aspirants will have to fill in the application form online. There is no need to submit any documents while filling the application form. Aspirants can check the short-term steps to fill the application form lower.
Application Form Process:
- Register online with your effective Email Id and password
- Fill up all the obligatory details stated in the Application Form
- Upload the scanned Photo and Sign
|Particulars||File Arrangement||File Extent|
|Photo||JPEG or JPG arrangement||35 KB(max) 20 KB(min)|
|Sign||30 KB(max) 15KB(min)|
- The photo of the applicant must show the name of the applicant as well as the date of the photo taken on a poster held by the applicant in front of their chest.
Exam Cities of Assam CEE
The subsequent are the exam centres of Assam CEE 2018
CUT OFF Of Assam CEE 2018
The subsequent features to prepare the ASSAM CEE Cutoff 2018.
- A number of Candidates seemed for the ASSAM CEE exam.
- No of applicants capable for the exam.
- Difficulty level of ASSAM CEE question paper
- Number of Seats present.
Majorly design your study arrangements. Generate a timetable and allocate time equally for all the subjects of ASSAM CEE test. Candidates must prepare for the exam agreeing to the syllabus. Cover the best preparation books and previous years question papers in your study material. By this, you can easily crack the exam.