Documents Required For JEE Mains 2018
The exam date for JEE Main 2018 exam is 8th April 2018. The application form has been started from 1 Dec 2017. Below is clean details about the documents required to fill the JEE 2018 Application form.
- Aadhar card is mandatory to fill the application form.
- You need a valid mobile number and an email ID.
- You must have class 10th mark sheet.
- The photo should be colored with name and date of the photo ( the date on which photo was taken ).
- It should be scanned image in the jpg or jpeg format.
- The photo should be more than 4Kb and less than 40Kb.
- The dimension of the photo will have to be 3.5*4.5cm.
- The signature should be taken on the white.
- The signature should have to be sign inside the box of 3.5*4.5cm.
- The scanned image of the signature should be more than 1Kb and less than 30Kb.
We have mentioned all the required documents for filling the jee 2018 application form.If you have any question ask us in the comment box below.