How To Fill JEE MAIN 2018 Application Form
To apply for jee main 2018, you have to fill up the form properly. Here in this article, we have mentioned everything in details.
Engineering Students? Read Below Lines Carefully
Download IIT JEE Main Study Material or Read Free Click Here
Filling process of jee main 2018 application form includes 3 step process.
- Fill JEE Main 2018 application form
- upload scanned images
- pay jee main 2018 exam fee.
Keep Below things ready before filling the form
- Scanned copies of photograph, Signature, Thumb impression.
- keep your class 10th and 12th class certificate ready.
- Debit or credit card for payment, you can also pay through Net banking.
Instruction Regarding Photograph
- The photograph may be coloured or black and white.
- selfie or photo taken from mobile will not be considered for the application form.
- Specify the name of candidate and date of the image taken at the bottom of the photo.
- Don’t take the photo with sunglasses, cap or other extra material.
- All photos should be in jpeg format.
- The size of the candidate’s signature photo should be greater than 4kb and less than 40kb.
- Image width should be 3.5cm x 4.5cm height.
- Don’t take signature with the low-quality camera.
Step 1 – Fill JEE Main 2018 Application form
- Go to the registration page.
- Click on the apply now button under “New Candidate Registration” Tab.
- After clicking on “Apply Now” button an instruction page will open.
- After reading all the instruction click on “Proceed to apply online”.
Fill Up the following details
- Date of Birth
- Security Pin
After filling all the required field. click on submit button.
Select your language of paper.
Enter all the personal and academic details.
Choose a password and a security pin.
To Proceed further, click on Next Button.
Stage 2 – Upload Scanned Images
Write down your application form number.
Upload the scanned photo, signature and thumb impression.
Stage 3 – Application Fee
Choose your payment method and pay your application form fee. If you have selected e-challan then submit this challan to your nearest bank branch.
If you have any questions, ask us through the comment box below.