GCET GOA 2018
Goa CET admits card will be distributed to the applicants from April , 2018 after submission of the application form of Goa CET.
All the applicants who will achieve the eligibility standards will be accessible to get admission in numerous engineering colleges in the State of Goa. The Goa CET 2018 will be led at 15 exam centres across the State. The applicants will be given admission on the source of Goa CET 2018 merit list.
Engineering Students? Read Below Lines Carefully
Download IIT JEE Main Study Material or Read Free Click Here
Brief about Goa CET:
Name of the Exam – Goa Common Entrance Test.
Is commonly known as – Goa CET / GCET
Type of Test – State Level
Group – Under Graduate Engineering
Directed by – Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Goa
Goa CET 2018 Eligibility Standards
- The applicant must be an Indian National.
- Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry must be required subjects and Biology/ Chemistry/Biotechnology/ Computer Science must be one of the elective subjects.
- Applicants Age limit is not provided by Goa Common Entrance Test 2018.
- Applicants must pass XII standard in order to seem in the entrance exam.
- Applicants should pass from a familiar Central/ State Board.
- For succeeding in the entrance exam least percentage marks is 45% for General and 40% marks for reserved groups such as ST, SC and OBC etc./ Diploma in any course from State Education Board or Central Board Education with a least of 50% / Diploma in International Baccalaureate with 50% marks and Math’s as a necessary subject.
- If in any case applicants fills up the application form and is discovered as Disqualified then the GCET 2018 leading body can reject the application without giving any prior notice to the applicants.
- Applicants must consequently check eligibility standards before filling up the application form of Goa CET 2018.
Goa CET 2018 Reservation of Seats
|Reservation Group||Percentage of Seats Kept|
|For Schedule Caste (SC)*||2%|
|For Schedule Tribe (ST)*||12%|
|And for Other Backwards Classes (OBC)*||27%|
|For Physically Handicapped (PH)||3%|
|For the Wards of Freedom Fighters from Goa||1%|
|Children of Central & State Staffs||3%|
|For the Wards of Ex-Servicemen||1%|
|For GN (Parent/Grandparent born in Goa)||2%|
|For NRI||Up to 5%|
|And for Kashmiri Migrant||On extra basis for AICTE course|
Application Form for Goa CET 2018
- First, Go to the link accessible on this page
- Then before filling up the application form read the directions specified
- And fill up the application Form A by downloading it in A4 size paper
- Attach passport size photograph and fill in the personal particulars and educational information.
- Applicant must prepare a Demand Draft of Rs 1500/- and send it to Director of Technical Education payable at Panaji on any programme bank.
- Applicants are permitted to do only through DD and not through any other resources
- Applicant must submit the application form with passport size photo to the above- stated address.
- Candidates are directed to keep a photocopy of the submitted form and payment slips for later use.
Goa CET 2018 Exam Centers
|S.No||Goa CET 2018 Examination Centre||Centre Code|
Goa CET 2018 Admit Card
The admit card for GCET 2018 will be obtainable only in offline method. They will receive it only if they have successfully submitted the Application Form. Applicants have to be present in person to get the admit card as per the specified date. They cannot transfer the admit card from any website and it will not be sent through post or email/fax.
The Goa CET 2018 Admit Card will comprise
- Name of the applicant
- Date of Birth of the applicant
- Photograph of the applicant
- Examination Roll Number
- Examination Centre and Date of exam
Goa CET 2018 Syllabus
The syllabus of GCET is created on three subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Aspirants must keep an eye on the syllabus in order to get a grip of all the significant topics for the entrance exam. The syllabus is based on the syllabus of XII standard as given Goa State Board.
Goa CET 2018 Exam Pattern
|Duration||2 hours and 30 minutes|
|Type of Questions in examination||Objective Type questions|
|Divisions||3 that is Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics|
|Total no. of questions per subject||75 questions for every subject|
|Marking Arrangement||1 mark will be given for all correct answer and no negative marking for incorrect answers|
Goa CET 2018 Result
- The result of Goa CET 2018 will be declared on May 17, 2018.
- The result will be based on the presentation of the aspirant in the entrance exam.
- The Merit list will be set for the qualifying aspirants in the exam.
- After the result, applicants will be called for counselling/admission procedure.
Cutoff for Goa CET 2018
Cutoff will be selected on the last year admission statistics, the difficulty level of the examination, marking pattern of the exam, opening ranks of different colleges of Goa.
Cutoff will be fixed by the directing body of Goa Common Entrance Test for B.Tech Courses. The cutoff will be provided with the announcement of the exam result and score card for the aspirants.
Tip for cracking the exam, first aspirants need to plan a design to the study schedules. Generate a timetable and assign time equally for all the subjects of Goa CET test. Aspirants need to prepare for the exam agreeing to the syllabus. See to that all the best preparation books and previous years question papers are covered.