How To Prepare For Jee Mains 2018 Without Coaching
Here you will get few important tips to crack jee main exam without coaching. Jee main 2018 is not a hard exam. If you can study daily, then you can easily score high in the exam.
This article provides the most important JEE Main tips that will help :
Engineering Students? Read Below Lines Carefully
Download IIT JEE Main Study Material or Read Free Click Here
- First of all Buy Jee Main previous years solved papers ( Get previous years papers from here ).
- Begin by referring complete syllabus for JEE Main to begin your preparation accordingly.
- List out what exactly you are supposed to study, and how to study for JEE Exam comes next.
- Start studying the syllabus of JEE exam which will help you to understand what they might ask in JEE exam paper.
- It is always good to start with the topics that you are comfortable so that you can make the most of these easy scoring section of JEE.
- Make a plan for studying in advance, allot a time for each subject and focus on one topic at a time, proper planning gives you complete result in JEE.
- And the main tip is that once you complete old topics start revising it, till you are perfect in studied topics.
- While practicing the syllabus of JEE it is important to memorize all the formulas you study at once, remember the speed of solving problem plays important role in JEE Main.
- The key to crack the JEE Main is time management.Remember people those who are able to solve questions quickly and correctly are the ones who can get into JEE exam.
- Always one must set proper time for all subjects because without time setting you are just wasting your time.
- The plan must be made where you allot time for each question, spend only one minute per question in the beginning, and must not to waste much time on questions at the beginning.
- The syllabus of JEE Main will contain 2 paper that is paper 1 and paper 2, in which the paper 1 is for the B.Tech course and the paper 2 is for B.Arch course.
- The syllabus for paper 1 consists of all theory topics of Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry. For the paper 2, the syllabus consists of Mathematics, aptitude test, and drawing test.
- If you wanted to join Engineering it is advised to concentrate more on the subjects that belong to Engineering, which includes Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- Regular practice is needed in Mathematics, the practice should be such a way where all the formulas should be at your tips. The questions asked will be logical based problems, hence you are supposed to use brain and see to that time spent is according to the problem, not to waste time.
- Preparation must be topic wise, starting complete one subject later start another, once completed with old topics start revising it, until you are perfect in those topics.
- Studying topic wise along with proper time management gives you success in an easy way.
- You must solve and practice mock test series when you solve mock test series you will get where you are lacking behind, which will help you to increase your output.
- As the JEE Main will be having negative marks that are 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer, thus do not answer without being confident about it.
- You can also download sample questions from the web and solve it that helps and gives an idea about topics and skills required.
- When practicing always apply conventional methods first, after that start applying shortcuts to improve your speed.
- Keep a habit of noting of important points and formulas, which will help you while revising instead searching entire book again.
- Also, the Best method also includes discussing what you learned with your friends and co-aspirants. So that there is a good chance where you will learn a thing or from them, might even teach them what you have learned.
- The syllabus for the Mathematics include Mathematical Induction, Binomial Theorem, Sequences and Series, Limit, Continuity and Differentiability, Integral Calculus, Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations, Matrices and Determinants, Differential Equations, Co-ordinate Geometry,Sets, Relations and Functions, Three Dimensional Geometry, Vector Algebra,Statistics and Probability, Trigonometry, Permutations and Combinations,Mathematical Reasoning.
- The syllabus for the Physics include Physics and Measurement,Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Optics,Properties of Solids and Liquids, Thermodynamics, Kinetic Theory of Gases, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, Atoms and Nuclei, Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism, Kinematics, Electromagnetic Waves, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Rotational Motion, Gravitation, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents,Oscillations and Waves, Electronic Devices and Communication Systems
- The syllabus for the Chemistry includes states of Matter, Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Chemical Thermodynamics, Solutions, Equilibrium, Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry, Some Basic concepts in Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry – General Principles and Process of Isolation of Metals, Hydrogen, p – Block Elements, -ordination Compounds, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties,d – and f – Block Elements, environmental Chemistry,s – Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals),Organic Chemistry – Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Polymers, BioMolecules, Chemistry in Everyday Life, Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry, Hydrocarbons, Organic Compounds Containing Halogens, Principles Related to Practical Chemistry.
- For the preparation books, you can prefer studying NCERT books which may cover almost all the topics mentioned.
- Remember referring more and more books may be led to confusion, so try to study one or two books and you can then refer other books for practicing numerical.
- You can give your preparation hours of the morning to tough subject and evening hours to the once that are more competitive.
- Everyone feels lazy in Afternoon so try attempting numerical during that time.
- It is good to cover important and easy once with less timing and spend more time on tough once.
If you can study on regular basis, then you can easily crack jee the main exam.