Jee Main 2018 Pattern
To clear the Jee Main 2018 Exam, it is very necessary to understand Jee Main 2018 Pattern.Below are the details of the pattern for Jee Main 2018.
Engineering Students? Read Below Lines Carefully
Download IIT JEE Main Study Material or Read Free Click Here
|Paper||Subjects||Type of Questions||Mode of Exam||Duration|
|Paper I||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||Objective type questions with equal weight to Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics||Paper and Pen-based OR Computer based||3 Hours|
||Pen and Paper based||3 Hours|
Jee Main 2018 Paper 1 Pattern ( B.tech )
- The paper would be pen and computer based online.
- All questions will be having 4 options for an answer, out of which candidate should choose only one right answer.
- Choosing 2 options for questions will be treated as the wrong answer.
- Negative marking will be ¼ of the question ( -1 ).
- No Deduction will be made if no response is indicating.
- The paper would be for 3 hours.
- Every single question would be of 4 marks.
Note: that pattern will be same for those applying online and offline.
JEE Main 2018 Paper 2 Pattern (B.Arch./B. Planning)
|Part I||Mathematics||Objective type|
|Part II||Aptitude Test||Objective type|
|Part III||Drawing Test||Questions to test drawing aptitude|
- Aptitude Test is expected to have 50 Objective Questions for 200 marks. Questions coming in this section test the general awareness, reasoning ability, analytical skills of the students.
- Maths Test is expected to have 30 Objective Questions for 120 marks.
- Drawing test is expected to have 2 Questions (on Memory, 2D Design) for 70 marks
Note: Drawing Questions have to be attempted on the separate drawing sheet placed with the answer sheet.