J&K BOPEE CET 2018
- 1 J&K BOPEE CET 2018
J&K BOPEE CET 2018 will be directed on May 28. The entrance test, J&K BOPEE CET 2018 is a common entrance examination led by Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JAKBOPEE) for offering admissions to numerous undergraduate engineering courses across contributing institutes in the state.
J&K BOPEE CET Application Form 2018 is now obtainable for all qualified aspirants from February 27, 2018. The last date to fill J&K BOPEE CET 2018 application form has been prolonged to April 3, 2018.
Engineering Students? Read Below Lines Carefully
Download IIT JEE Main Study Material or Read Free Click Here
Brief about J&K BOPEE CET
Examination Name: J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination Common Entrance Test
Usually called as J&K BOPEE CET
Examination type: State Level
Exam group: UG Exam
Directing Institute: J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination
Application Method: Online
JKBOPEE 2018 Exam Date
|Application Form Release Date||February 2018|
|Last Date for Form Submission||April 2018|
|Admit Card Availability||May 2018|
|Date of Entrance Exam||May 2018|
|Result Declaration||June 2018|
|Document Verification Starts||June – July 2018|
|Counselling Started||July 2018|
JKBOPEE 2018 Syllabus
The syllabus of JKBOPEE 2018 will include topics from physics, chemistry, mathematics, so make sure you read NCERT book properly. Topics will be from class 11th and 12th chapters.
Eligibility Criteria for J&K BOPEE CET
Aspirants applying for J&K BOPEE CET 2018 must achieve subsequent suitability conditions.
- Aspirants should be a permanent resident of J&K State.
- Aspirants must have cleared higher secondary part-II or an equivalent examination from a familiar statutory board with English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Aspirants must have got 50% marks in aggregate in 10+2 examination in case of open merit category and 40% marks in aggregate for ST, SC and OBC.
- Aspirants, who are appearing or who have appeared in the 12th class examination of any familiar board, are also qualified to apply for J&K BOPEE CET 2018.
J&K BOPEE CET Application Form 2018
The application form of J&K BOPEE CET 2018 is now accessible for all candidates. J&K BOPEE CET Application Form 2018 will be obtainable until April 3, 2018. Candidates must submit the properly filled-in online application form before the last date. While filling the form, the candidates will have to submit their personal, educational and contact particulars. All info provided must be effective. Failure to submit the application form will lead to the applicants being unqualified for admission.
Payment Method of J&K BOPEE CET 2018 Application Fee:
The application fee for J&K BOPEE CET 2018 can be remunerated online through combined payment gateway. The payment gateway could be used to make payment with any nationwide Credit Card or Debit Card or net banking.
J&K BOPEE CET 2018 Selection Process
Aspirants will be designated for admissions to several undergraduate engineering courses at the participating institutes across Jammu and Kashmir on the basis of ranks obtained by them in J&K BOPEE CET 2018.
J&K BPEE CET 2018 Exam Pattern
|Total||180 marks||3 hours|
Aspirants appearing for the entrance exam can check J&K BOPEE CET Exam Pattern 2018.
- The question paper covers multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- J&K BOPEE CET 2018 includes two papers. Paper-1 will contain questions from Physics and Chemistry, and Paper-2 will include questions from Mathematics.
- Aspirants will be set for 3 hours to answer the questions asked in the entrance test.
- Applicants will be given 1 mark for each correct answer, whereas for each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be subtracted.
CUT OFF Of BOPEE CET 2018
The subsequent factors to prepare the J & K BOPEE CET Cutoff 2018.
- A number of Aspirants seemed for the J & K BOPEE CET exam.
- No of applicants skilled for the exam.
- Difficulty level ofJ & K BOPEE CET question paper
- Number of Seats present.
First design your study preparations. From a timetable and assign time equally for all the subjects of J & K BOPEE CET test. Candidates must prepare for the exam agreeing to the syllabus. Contain the best preparation books and previous years question papers in your study material. By this, you can easily crack the exam.