KEAM – Kerala Engineering, Agriculture and Medical is a state level entrance examination in Kerala state.
It is also prevalent by the name as CEE Kerala. This exam is an access for providing admissions to specialised degree courses in numerous fields like engineering, agriculture and many others. It is also mentioned as Kerala engineering entrance or Kerala medical entrance exam.
Engineering Students? Read Below Lines Carefully
Download IIT JEE Main Study Material or Read Free Click Here
KEAM is ordered by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala. It is led by the numerous test centres like Delhi, Mumbai, Ranchi, Shillong and Dubai (UAE).
KEAM Application Form 2018
- Application for KEAMisobtainable online.
- Applicants can fill and submit the Application Form of KEAM online through the authorised site of KEAM.
- The application form was out from 1st February 2018.
- More than one application form through one applicant will lead to refusal.
- The correction chance will be provided only to those applicants who have positively submit their applications.
- Applicants must upload the scanned replicas of their photo, signature and left-hand thumb imprint in definite format while filling the application form.
- The application fee of KEAM was 800/- for general groups and Rs. 400/- for SC aspirants.
- No application fees charged for ST aspirants.
- Applicants choosing Dubai as a centre have to pay 12,000/- plus for an application fee of KEAM.
The fee payment can be completed using credit card/debit card/net-banking and e-challan.
KEAM Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants need to be Indian Nationals.
- Persons of Indian Origin or Overseas Citizen of India are also suitable to apply.
- Students looking for admissions in specialised courses will be characterised as Keralite, Non-Keralite Category I also Non-Keralite Category-II.
- For Medical courses: applicants must have approved higher secondary or equivalent exam with obtaining 50% marks in biology/biotechnology separately and 50% marks in physics, chemistry and biology/biotechnology
- For B.Tech courses: candidates must have cleared the 12th or equivalent exam with gaining at least 50% marks in mathematics separately and 50% marks together in physics, chemistry & mathematics.
- Applicants must have finished the age of 17 years as or on 31st December of the year of admission.
- There is not any facility of upper age boundary.
- Age reduction in the minimum age will not be allowable.
- The examination will be directedintwo papers.
- The duration of each paper of KEAM will be two and half hours.
- Type of Questions in KEAM is the questions will be of multiple choice questions type and based on single response.
- For each question, five optional answers will be specified, applicants have to select the right one only.
- Mode of Exam for KEAM the exam will be directed in pen and paper based mode.
- Each paper will comprise total 120 questions.
- According to Marking Scheme, Four marks will be set for each correct response.
- And Negative Marking,Onemark will be subtracted for each incorrect response.
- Negative marking will also be done for various answers.
- There will no marks be subtracted for no reply.
|Paper||Topic||No. of Problems||Marks||Duration|
|I||Physics & Chemistry||120||480||2.5 Hour|
For admission to B.Pharm and Pharm.D courses, the rank list will be organised on the basis of the marks available for applicant in Paper-I of the Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination 2018.
Curriculum for KEAM engineering entrance exam will include in physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects. The KEAM syllabus will be occupied from Higher Secondary or equivalent examination customary. Applicants note down the questions will not be built on NCERT textbooks or any other textbooks completely.
The subsequent factors to prepare the KEAM Cutoff 2018.
- Number of Aspirants seemed for the KEAM exam.
- No of applicants skilled for the exam.
- Difficulty level of KEAM question paper
- Number of Seats present.
First design your study arrangements. Create a time-table and allocate time equally for all the subjects of KEAM test. Aspirants must prepare for the exam agreeing to the syllabus. Contain the best preparation books and previous years question papers in your study material. By this, you can easily crack the exam.