- 1 NEET 2018
- 2 NEET 2018 Dates
- 3 NEET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 NEET 2018 Admit Card
The maximum attempts in NEET 2018 exam are 3 times until age limit of 25 years for the general category and 30 years for the reserved categories. And the NEET 2018 will be counted as 1 Attempt for any candidate.
As the Supreme Court has ordered the admission into MBBS/BDS will be offered only through the NEET exam in India from the year of 2017 but except AIIMS & JIPMER. The seats of MBBS or BDS of all medical/dental college will be selected by the score of NEET examination only.
Engineering Students? Read Below Lines Carefully
Download IIT JEE Main Study Material or Read Free Click Here
The year 2018, NEET exam can be written in 10 regional languages that are English, Tamil, Hindi, Assamese, Telugu, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Odia and Kannada.
AADHAAR card should be provided by all the Indian citizen candidates that is issued by UIDAI.You can check information about Jee Main.
NEET 2018 Dates
|Application form release||December 2017|
|Last date for filling the application||January 2018|
|Last date to submit the application fee||January 2018|
|Release of admit card||April 2018|
|Exam date||May 2018|
|Result announcement||June 2018|
|Counselling starts||After result|
NEET 2018 Application Form
- The candidates who are applying for the NEET exam must apply for application form only through online.
- The notification of the NEET 2018 will be released on the official website.
- Instructions will be given and the Candidates has to fill the application form as per the given instructions must fill the application form.
- The correction facility will also be provided by the authority only in some particular fields.
- It is advised that after submitting the application form, candidates should take the print out of confirmation page.
Candidates are required to prepare these documents for the NEET exam:
- The candidates must have Valid Aadhaar card
- The photograph of the candidates should be recent colored passport size Photograph
- Should have Personal, academic and address details
- A scanned copy of recent colored photograph
- Scan copy of signature
- Payment details or Debit/credit card
- Candidates must have valid Email ID and password
NEET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should check their eligibility for NEET 2018, only eligible candidates can apply for NEET 2018 exam.
Nationality – The candidates must be a citizen of India.
The minimum age of the candidates should be 17 years as on 31st Dec.
The maximum age of the candidates can be up to 25 Years.
The candidate should have passed or appeared in 12th class.
Chemistry, Physics, Biology are the compulsory subjects.
NEET 2018 EXAM PATTERN
The exam pattern of the NEET exam 2018 is given below:
- NEET entrance exam is held for the courses MBBS/BDS.
- The NEET exam question paper will have total 180 MCQ’s ( multiple choice questions ).
- The subjects that are asked in the NEET exams include Physics, Chemistry, Zoology & Botany.
- Ten languages will be available in the NEET exam question paper.
- The NEET exam mode will be done in the offline mode that is pen and paper based mode.
- The time duration of NEET exam will of 3 hours.
- According to the Marking Scheme of NEET exam, 4 marks will be given for each correct response.
- And Negative Marking is included in NEET exam,1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
|SL.NO||Section||No. of Question||Marks|
NEET 2018 Syllabus
Physical world and measurement, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body, Gravitation, Properties of Bulk Matter,Electromagnetic Waves, Thermodynamics, Current Electricity, Optics, Atoms and Nuclei, Electronic Devices,Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism, Laws of Motion, Kinematics,Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, Oscillations and Waves, Electrostatics,Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents.
Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Structure of Atom, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Redox Reactions, Hydrogen, Organic Chemistry-Some Basic Principles and Techniques, Hydrocarbons, d and f Block Elements, Environmental Chemistry, General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements,Some p-Block Elements, Solid State, Solutions, p-Block Elements, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, s-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals),Coordination Compounds, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Biomolecules, Polymers, Chemistry in Everyday Life.
Diversity in Living World, Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants, Human Physiology, Reproduction, Biotechnology and Its Applications, Ecology and Environment, Cell Structure and Function, Plant Physiology, Genetics and Evolution, Biology and Human Welfare.
NEET 2018 Admit Card
The admit card of the NEET 2018 exam will be released after the application form filling process closed. You will need admit card to appear for the exam.
NEET 2018 Cut-Off
These are the cut-off of previous year
|Class||Results Range||Qualifying Conditions||No. of Aspirants|
|Unreserved||From 685 – 145||50th Percentile||171329|
|OBC||From 678 – 118||40th Percentile||175226|
|SC||From 595 – 118||40th Percentile||47183|
|ST||From 599 – 118||40th Percentile||15710|
|Unreserved & PH||From 474 – 131||45th Percentile||437|
|OBC & PH||From 510 – 118||40th Percentile||597|
|SC & PH||From 415 – 118||40th Percentile||143|
|ST & PH||From 339 – 118||40th Percentile||36|
The calmest way to crack NEET is by solving all sample papers. Since most of the questions all are from those papers.
The aspirants can download previous years papers from this website.
We wish you all the best for NEET 2018.