The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board will conduct WBJEE 2018 IN April 2018. The exam will be held in the morning from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm and in the afternoon from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm for numerous engineering courses.Check Jee Main 2018.
The WBJEE 2018 admit card will be made obtainable to the aspirants from April 2018. The entrance examination will be held in an offline method, in 22 exam centres, across the state of West Bengal. The WBJEE 2018 application form will be available from February 2018.
Engineering Students? Read Below Lines Carefully
Download IIT JEE Main Study Material or Read Free Click Here
In the state of West Bengal, the engineering entrance exam will be held on April 22, 2018. The conducting body, WBJEEB, will release the details about it due course of time.
WBJEE 2018 Application form
The application form of WBJEE 2018 will be obtainable online. In order to give the application form, the applicants were first obligatory to click on the link on this page and then follows the stages below:
- Should Click on ‘Apply’ button.
- Read all the stated instructions.
- And Access the ‘Click here to Proceed’ button.
After this, the WBJEE Application Form will be shown. The applicants were required to furnish the subsequent details in it:
- Personal Info
- WBJEE 2018 Course and Examination City Particulars
- Learning Details
- Communication Specifics
- Selecting a Password
- Entering the displayed safety pin.
Once the form is filled and submitted the applicant had to upload the photo, signature, and thumb imprint. The Application Fee for WBJEE 2018 is Rs. 500. Applicants can either submit it through Allahabad Bank e-challan or through Online Payment Gateway.
WBJEE 2018 Exam Cities
WB Joint Entrance Examination 2018 will be held in numerous districts of West Bengal and in two other states. Applicants will need choosing 3 exam centres in reducing the order of their preference at the time of filling up the application form. Applicants can check the name of the districts and states of WBJEE 2018 Exam Centres in the table specified below:
|VIII. Dinajpur Uttar|
WBJEE 2018 Syllabus
- Physical World, Measurements,
- Units & dimensions,
- Law of motion,
- Motion of centre of mass,
- connected systems,
- Bulk properties of matter,
- Kinetic theory of gases,
- Oscillations and waves,
- Current electricity,
- Magnetic effect of current,
- Electromagnetic induction & alternating current,
- Electromagnetic waves,
- Optics I (Ray optics),
- Optic II (Wave optics)
- Molecules and Chemical Arithmetic,
- Atomic Structure,
- Radioactivity and Nuclear Chemistry,
- The Periodic Table and Chemical Families,
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure,
- Coordination Compounds,
- Solid State,
- Liquid State,
- Gaseous State,
- Chemical Energetics and Chemical Dynamics,
- Physical Chemistry of Solutions,
- Chemistry of Non-Metallic Elements and their Compounds,
- Chemistry of Metals,
- Chemistry in industry,
- surface Chemistry,
- Environmental Chemistry,
- Application Oriented chemistry,
- Chemistry of Carbon Compounds
- Coordinate geometry for two dimensions,
- Coordinate geometry for three dimensions,
WBJEE 2018 Cutoff
The cutoff of WBJEE 2018 is the closing rank to be publicised by the Contributing Institutes of WBJEE 2018. The applicants who meet the cutoff set by the participating Institutes will be able to yield admission to their anticipated courses and Institution.
The cutoff will differ across institutions. The cutoff will be designed on the basis of obtainability of seats, the difficulty level of exam, total no. of students attending the exam etc.
First, plan your study arrangements. Create a time-table and assign time equally for all the subjects of WBJEE test. Applicants must prepare for the exam according to the syllabus. Comprise the best books and previous years question papers in your study material.