AP EAMCET 2018
- 1 AP EAMCET 2018
- 1.1 AP EAMCET 2018 Exam Date
- 1.2 Summary AP EAMCET 2018
- 1.3 Application form for AP EAMCET 2018
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for AP EAMCET
- 1.5 AP EAMCET Exam Pattern
- 1.6 Engineering Exam Pattern
- 1.7 Agriculture and Medicine Exam Pattern
- 1.8 AP EAMCET 2018 Syllabus
- 1.9 Results of AP EAMCET 2018
- 1.10 Exam Centers for AP EAMCET 2018:
- 1.11 CUT-OFF for EAMCET 2018
AP EAMCET stands for Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test.
AP EAMCET exam is detained by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University. To get admission in any engineering sequences in the college which is located in AP have to clear this exam.
Engineering Students? Read Below Lines Carefully
Download IIT JEE Main Study Material or Read Free Click Here
After the AP EAMCET is cleared, applicants can get admission in the specialized courses i.e. B.Pharm or B.Sc. or B.E or B.Tech.
AP EAMCET 2018 Exam Date
|Application form start||February 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form||March 2018|
|Correction in details of online application form||1st week of April to 2nd week of April 2018|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||April 2018|
|Last date to submit application form||April 2018|
|Admit card available from||3rd week of April to 4th week of April 2018|
|Exam date||April 2018|
|Announcement of Ranks||May 2018|
Summary AP EAMCET 2018
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Directing Authority||JNTU, Kakinada|
|Recognized as||Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Group||UG Level|
|Exam Type||State Level|
Application form for AP EAMCET 2018
- Aspirants need to send application fee for AP EAMCET 2018 earlier registering and filling up the application form.
- Aspirants can forward application fee of AP EAMCET 2018 in online mode via AP Online or Debit Card/Net Banking /Credit Card.
- Aspirants can currently register for AP EAMCET 2018 by entering personal particulars, academic details and further particulars.
- An operator id and password is sent on recorded email of the aspirants
- Candidates now need to upload scanned copies of current photograph and signature if they belong to any board either than the Intermediate board of AP
- Lateraspirants can preview the application form afore submitting it.
- Aspirants must take a printout of the application form and affix a photo on it. The photo must be attested by a gazetted officer or the head of the institution where the aspirant has last studied.
Eligibility Criteria for AP EAMCET
- The candidates who is involving in exam must be an Indian resident or foreign citizen of India or person of India source.
- The candidates applying essential should belong to AP and meet all the local/no local status necessities for admission.
- Candidates must have been cleared 10+2 papers with Physics, Mathematics, along with Biotechnology or Biology or Chemistry.
- Candidates have to gain at least 45% of the grades for general class and at least 40% of the grades for reserved class in 10+2.
- Age of the entrants who is looking for Andhra Pradesh EAMCET exam must be above 16 years and below 22 years. And for the Schedule Class and Schedule Tribe entrants the age boundary is up to 25 years.
- The applicant succeeding Diploma paper in Engineering through the Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana, State Board of Technical Education & Training.
- The Applicant seeming in qualifying examination or Diploma in engineering can also put on for the examination.
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern
The Exam pattern is stated below:
- The AP EAMCET exam questions types will be of objective type.
- The Andhra Pradesh Engineering and Medical Common Entrance Test period will be 3 hours.
- The AP EAMCET exam will be inEnglish and Telugu language.
- Aspirants are supposed to spot the answers by using only blue or black ball point pen.
- The number of question in the examination will be 160 questions.
- The type of problem questions are MCQs i.e. Multiple Choices Questions.
- The question paper will be queried in OMR
- According to the marking system of AP EAMCET, for every correct answer, 1 marks will be assigned to the aspirants.
- There is no negative marks in AP EAMCET examination.
- Marking other than two options is considered wrong even if one of the options is correct.
- In the Engineering entrance paper there will be total 160questions separated into 3 sections of Physics, Chemistry and
- And in the Agriculture and Medical entrance exam, it will be total 160 questions which are separated into 4 sections of Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology.
Engineering Exam Pattern
|Subject||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Agriculture and Medicine Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
AP EAMCET 2018 Syllabus
AP EAMCET Chemistry Syllabus:
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Electro Chemistry etc.
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Classification of elements
- Periodicity in properties
AP EAMCET Physics Syllabus
- Center of Mass (CM)
- Fluid Mechanics
- Elements of Vectors
- Kinematics & Dynamics
- Collisions & Friction
- Physics world
- Units and measurement
AP EAMCET Mathematics Syllabus
- Coordinate Geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Number System
AP EAMCET Botany Syllabus:
- Plant Ecology,
- Internal Organization of Plants,
- Diversity in the Living World,
- Plant Physiology,
- Cell Structure and Function,
- Microbes and Human Welfare,
- Reproduction in Plants,
- Molecular Biology,
- Structural Organization in Plants Morphology,
- Plant Systematics.
AP EAMCET Botany Syllabus :
- Human Anatomy and Physiology-IV,
- Applied Biology,
- Organic Evolution,
- Biology & Human Welfare,
- Type Study of Periplaneta Americana,
- Human Reproduction,
- Locomotion & Reproduction in Protozoa,
- Structural Organization in Animals,
- Ecology & Environment,
- Human Anatomy and Physiology-III,
- Human Anatomy and Physiology-II,
- Diversity in the Living World,
- Structural Organization in Plants- Morphology,
- Animal Diversity- I,
- Animal Diversity-II,
Results of AP EAMCET 2018
The results of the candidates will be available on online in the official website. It is advised to take printouts of the result to the candidates and keep it safe till the admission process gets completed.
Exam Centers for AP EAMCET 2018:
|Sl.NO||AP EAMCET 2018 Examination Centers|
CUT-OFF for EAMCET 2018
Cut-off are of Previous Years
|Medical University||Open Class||Opening Rank||Closing Rank|
|Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad||For OU (Male)||16||468|
|For AU (Male)||18||452|
|For SUV (Male)||20||120|
|For OU (Female)||23||412|
|Gandhi Medical College, Secunderabad||For OU (Male)||1||8320|
|For OU (Female)||6||12824|
|For AU (Male)||40||158|
|For SUV (Female)||56||58|
|Guntur Medical College, Guntur||For OU (Female)||519||519|
|For AU (Female)||101||10894|
|For AU (Male)||70||898|
|For SUV (Male)||162||162|
The one of the best way to crack EAMCET exam is by solving all sample papers. Instead of trying to solve question completely, attempt to eliminate the options to derive the solution, which helps in time saving. Have to memorize all the formulas as you study at once, the speed of solving problem plays main role.