CMC Vellore 2018
- 1 CMC Vellore 2018
- 1.1 CMC Vellore 2018 EXAM DATE
- 1.2 CMC Vellore 2018 APPLICATION Form and Fee
- 1.3 CMC Vellore 2018 ADMISSION PROCEDURE
- 1.4 CMC Vellore 2018 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- 1.5 CMC Vellore 2018 EXAM PATTERN
- 1.6 CMC Vellore 2018 SYLLABUS
- 1.7 CMC Vellore 2018 ADMIT CARD
- 1.8 CMC Vellore 2018 RESULT
- 1.9 CMC Vellore 2018 CUT OFF
The CMC Vellore 2018 will be organised by Christian Medical College. The Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore provides education in the medical field. It is a private educational and research Institution. The University conducts their own exam known as CMC Vellore examination to offer admission to the UG, PG, Diploma & doctorate degree courses. The CMC Vellore admission into MBBS will be based on NEET score. If you are interested in engineering field, then give Jee Main 2018 Exam.
CMC Vellore 2018 EXAM DATE
For UG courses
Engineering Students? Read Below Lines Carefully
Download IIT JEE Main Study Material or Read Free Click Here
|Application Form Starts||3rd week of February 2018
|Online Application Form Closing Date||4th week of March 2018
|Last date for submission of other documents||1st week of April 2018
|Admit Card||2 weeks before the exam
|Date of Entrance Exam||Last week of May 2018
|Date of Counselling/Interview||Middle of June 2018
For PG courses
|Online application release||1st week of November 2017|
|Last date for online application||Last week of January 2018|
|Online submission of PG-NEET 2018 Score||3rd week of January to 1st week of February 2018|
|Last date for receipt of payment proof (only for payment through DD/Challan)||1st week of February 2018|
|Last date for receipt of supporting documents||1st week of February 2018
|Last date for receipt of relevant sponsorship forms from the sponsoring bodies||1st week of February 2018|
|List of candidates invited for Step 2||4th week of February 2018|
|Registration and Medical Checkup at Vellore||2nd week of March 2018
|Assessment of Skills & Knowledge||3rd week of March 2018|
|Release of final selection list||3rd week of March 2018|
|Registration for Degree Programs||4th week of March 2018|
|Registration for Diploma Courses||4th week of March 2018|
CMC Vellore 2018 APPLICATION Form and Fee
- The fee can be paid through debit/credit card or demand draft/e-challan.
- Rs. 800/- with an additional fee of Rs. 500/- per course for Group A& PG courses or Rs. 100/- per course for Group B.
- Demand draft should be made in the favor of “C.M.C. Vellore Association a/c” payable at Vellore from any nationalizedbank.
- In the case of payment through DD/Challan, students have to send the payment proof along with required documents to the address mentioned below:
CMC Vellore 2018 ADMISSION PROCEDURE
A merit list will be prepared on the basis of candidate’s performance in step 1(Assessment Test) and step 2 (Special Test & Interview). The step one is a computer based test and step two is Special Tests and Interviews. After completing step one, shortlisted candidates will be called for step 2. At the time of registering for step 2, candidates will be required to bring their original documents for the verification process. After completing all the steps candidates will get admission on the basis of merit list. Candidates selected for admission are required to report to the specified venue and time for admissions.
CMC Vellore 2018 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
The complete eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
- For UG Courses: Candidates must complete their 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry & Biology subjects from recognised board.
- NEET Score: Candidates, those apply for MBBS exam have a valid NEET score card.
- For PG Courses: Candidates have to pass their bachelor or graduation degree from recognised university.
CMC Vellore 2018 EXAM PATTERN
Exam Pattern for UG Courses:
- Mode: Online mode or Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Types of paper: Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type.
- Language: English language only.
- Numbers of Questions: It will consist of total 240 questions.
- Time Duration: The exam duration will be 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: There is no negative marking.
|Subjects|| No. of Questions
|General Ability (Section I)||60|
|General Ability (Section II)||60|
CMC Vellore 2018 SYLLABUS
The syllabus consists of the course of 12th class boards recognized by the TN Dr. MGR Medical University. The syllabus will include topics from Chemistry, Physics, Biology, General Ability and questions from current topical interest. The syllabus will also vary as per the courses opted by students.
CMC Vellore 2018 ADMIT CARD
- CMC Vellore Hall Ticket 2018 will be provided via online mode.
- The admit card will be available before 15 days from the examination.
- Applicants must bring the admit card hard copy with one original ID proof for exam entry.
- Admit card will be same for Group A& Group B courses
CMC Vellore 2018 RESULT
- CMC Vellore 2018 result will be declared online on the website of CMC.
- The students will be called for the further admission process based on the ranks.
- As per the scores obtained by the candidates in the entrance examination, they can get the admission in various courses offered by the university.
CMC Vellore 2018 CUT OFF
A separate merit list will prepare on the basis of cut-off. On the basis of cut-off scores, candidates will get admission.