COMEDK UGET 2018
COMEDK UGET is a state level entrance exam achieved by the Association of Medical, Engineering and Dental of Karnataka (COMEDK).
It was directed for providing admission into the UG courses in the area of medical, dental and engineering. From 2018, this entrance examination will be held only for admission in the engineering & Architecture courses.
Engineering Students? Read Below Lines Carefully
Download IIT JEE Main Study Material or Read Free Click Here
COMEDK 2018 Exam Date
|Application Form Releasing Date||February 2018|
|Last Date to fill Application||April 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||April 2018|
|COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam Date||May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||May 2018|
|Counselling Start||June 2018|
COMEDK Application Form
- The COMEDK UGET Application Form 2018is available online only through the authorized website.
- To fill the application form online, monitor the directions carefully adhere in the information catalogue.
- The applicants will obtain the User Id and password on their recorded email ID and password after the successful registration.
- Upload the photo and signature in the given format.
COMEDK UGET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must check the Eligibility Criteria of COMEDK UGET 2018. All the applicants should fulfil the stated eligibility criteria to be eligible for COMEDK UGET 2018. Applicants who do not achieve the eligibility criteria will not be approved admission under any circumstances.
- To be qualified for COMEDK UGET 2018, it is not compulsory for every aspirant to hold a residence of Karnataka. So, aspirants hailing from different states of the country can put on for COMEDK UGET 2018.
- Diploma holders cannot put for COMEDK UGET 2018.
COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern
- Language forthe examination of COMEDK UGET 2018 will be questioned in English medium only.
- Type of Questions for COMEDKcomprises the questions of objective type.
- Syllabus for the COMEDKentrance test is based on 12th.
- According to the Marking Scheme the students are provided with one mark for each correct answer.
- And Negative Marking,there will be no negative marking for incorrect answer.
- Duration for the COMEDK entrance exam will be 3 hours.
|Topics||B.Tech or B.E|
COMEDK UGET Syllabus
Applicantlooking for the UGET exam must be conscious of the syllabus and exam pattern. The applicant should check the complete syllabus and plan their studies consequently. The prospectus will be based on 10+2, 12th and 2nd PUC examinations.
Syllabus for Physics
- Units of Measurement
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Current & Electricity
- Motion in one, two & three dimensions
- Kinetic Energy
- Heat & Thermodynamics
Syllabus for Mathematics
- Co relation& Regression
- Matrices & Determinates
- Logarithmic Series
- Co-ordinate Geometry
- Differential Equation
- Three Dimensional Geometry
Syllabus for Chemistry
- Chemistry of Carbon Compounds
- Chemistry in Action
- Transition of Metals
- Chemical Kinetics
- Organic Chemistry
- Nuclear Chemistry
The subsequent factors to prepare the COMEDK Cutoff 2018.
- Number of Aspirantsseemed for the COMEDK exam.
- No of applicantsskilled for the exam.
- Difficulty level of COMEDK question paper
- Number of Seats present.
First design your study arrangements. Create a time-table and allocate time equally for all the subjects of COMEDK test. Aspirants must prepare for the exam agreeing to the syllabus. Contain the best preparation books and previous years question papers in your study material. By this you can easily crake the exam.