- 1 GUJCET 2018
Gujarat Common Entrance Test is common entrance exam directed by the state for admission to medical and courses. Engaged by Gujarat Secondary Education Board (GSEB) this exam is led for admission to first-year professional courses of MBBS, BDS, B.E and B.Pharma in numerous colleges and universities of the state of Gujarat. Students desiring to seek admission to degree engineering, pharmacy as well as medical courses after class 12 in science are essential to appear for GUJCET.
The prospectus for this exam is founded on education’s subdivision’s syllabus for HSC (Science) Stream (Class 12).
Engineering Students? Read Below Lines Carefully
Download IIT JEE Main Study Material or Read Free Click Here
Brief about GUJCET 2018
- Name of the Examination: GUJCET
- Examination Directing Body: Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB)
- Courses Obtainable: Tech and B.E
- Number of Joining Institutes:112
- Duration of Course:4 Years
GUJCET 2018Important Dates
|GUJCET 2018 Admission Actions||Important Dates|
|Official Notification GUJCET 2018||December , 2018|
|Online Application Forms||March , 2018|
|Online Application Forms Last Date for Submission||April , 2018|
|Late fee of Rs 1000 will be put for Late submission of application and last date||April , 2018|
|Release of Admit Card||May , 2018|
|GUJCET 2018 for Physics and Chemistry||May 2018 (10 am to 12 pm)|
|GUJCET 2018 for Mathematics||May (3 pm to 4 pm)|
GUJCET Admit Card 2018
Applicants can download the admit card for GUJCET online or will be able to get it over the post. All information concerning the examination day that is exam centre, date, timings and more will be printed in the admit card of GUJCET 2018. It is significant for all applicants to keep the admit card with them carefully and produce it during the examination.
Eligibility for GUJCET 2018
- A candidate who has passed HSC exam (Class 12) of science stream accompanied by GHHSE (Gandhinagar)/ Central Board of Secondary Education (New Delhi) /Council of Indian Schools are qualified to apply for GUJCET 2018.
- Candidates appearing for succeeding exam (10+2) are also suitable to apply.
- The least aggregate in terms of percentage of general class applicants is 50 percent.
- The least aggregate in terms of percentage for reserved class applicants is 45 percent.
GUJCET 2018 Application Form
The candidate has to upload Photo & signature while applying. Scanned forms of both are essential and it must only be in .jpg/.jpeg format. While scanning signature or photo, Image determination should be 300 DPI (Dots per Inch) or above.
Size of additions is allowed between 5KB and 50KB. Approx.dimensions: 120px X 120px. Please note that additions should be evidentlynoticeable.
Photos need to be taken in a White or a very light background.
Face must occupy about 50% of the area in the photograph, and with a full face view seeing into the camera straight. The main structures of the face must not be enclosed by the hair of the head, any cloth or any shadow. Forehead, both eyes, nose, cheeks, lip, and chin must be evidently visible.
Should do not upload Mobile phone photos of Applicant.
Applicant must not wear glasses with dark or tinted glasses, only clear glasses are allowable.
Put Applicant’s signature with a black or dark blue ink on a white paper.
Do not upload Mobile phone photos of signature.
Photo, Signature or any other essential attachment(s) must be sufficiently visible else can be disallowed.
GUJCET Exam Pattern 2018
|Duration of the Exam||3 hours|
|Examination Language||English, Hindi and Gujarati|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions with four choices for each question.|
|Subjects for the exam||Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics|
|Number of Questions||40 questions for each subject|
|Maximum Marks of the Examination||120 Marks|
|Marking Arrangement||For each right question, the specified marks as per the directing authority will be assigned.|
|Negative Marking||0.25 marks will be subtracted for each improper answer.|
GUJCET 2018 Syllabus
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- d and f Block Elements
- Coordination compounds
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and processes of isolation of elements
- p- Block Elements
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds containing nitrogen
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents
- Electromagnetic waves
- Dual nature of matter and radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication systems
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organization in animals and plants
- Cell Structure and Function
- Plant Physiology
- Human Physiology
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and its application
- Ecology and its environment
BIOTECHNOLOGY Syllabus of Gujcet
- Cell and Development
- Genetics and Molecular Biology
- Protein and Gene Manipulation
- Cell Culture and Genetic Manipulation
CUT OFF Of GUJCET
The subsequent factors to prepare the GUJCET Cutoff 2018.
- Some of the Candidates seemed for the GUJCET exam.
- No of aspirants skilled for the exam.
- Difficulty level of GUJCET question paper
- Number of Seats present.
First design your study preparations. Make a time-table and allocate time equally for all the subjects of GUJCET test. Aspirants must prepare for the exam approving to the syllabus. Cover the best preparation books and previous years question papers in your study material. By this, you can easily crack the exam.