ISRO RECRUITMENT 2018
- 1 ISRO RECRUITMENT 2018
- 1.1 ISRO Entrance Exam 2018 Date
- 1.2 ISRO Recruitment 2018
- 1.3 ISRO Entrance Exam Application Form
- 1.4 Application Fee:
- 1.5 ISRO Entrance Exam 2018 Syllabus
- 1.6 ISRO Entrance Exam Eligibility
- 1.7 ISRO 2018 Entrance Exam Pattern
- 1.8 ISRO Recruitment 2018 for Electrical Engineering
- 1.9 ISRO Entrance Exam Admit Card
- 1.10 ISRO Bangalore
ISRO Recruitment 2018 – Indian Space Research Organization is involved in the application of Space Science and Space Technology for the progress of society at large and for aiding the nation by attaining self-reliance by indigenously developing the capability to design and develop Space Transportation Systems and Satellites.
The Indian Space Program (ISRO) is a Research and Development organization which works in the field of Space Science and Technology.
Engineering Students? Read Below Lines Carefully
Download IIT JEE Main Study Material or Read Free Click Here
Subscribe us to get the latest news regarding the ISRO Recruitment 2018.
ISRO Entrance Exam 2018 Date
|Begin date to
|Applications filling last
|April 2018, 3rd week|
|Written Examination Date||May 2018|
|Announcement of Answer
Key for Raising Issues
|Interview Date||To be Informed|
ISRO Recruitment 2018
|PostCode for ISRO||
SC – Electronics
SC – Mechanical
SC – Computer Science
12 (6-HH; 6-OH)
10 (5-HH; 5-OH)
|2 (1-HH; 1-VH)|
ISRO Entrance Exam Application Form
The application for online registration will be presented on the ISRO website between Feb 2018 to March 2018. The aspirants registered in National Career Services (NCS) portal and satisfying the eligibility circumstances may visit ISRO website and follow the application process as specified. Applications will be received online only. Upon registration, candidates will be delivered with an online Registration Number, which should be wisely conserved for a future situation. E-mail ID of the candidate should be given in the application compulsorily.
- The application is Rs. 100/-
- For all the Women candidates or Scheduled Castes (SC) or Scheduled Tribes (ST), Ex-servicemen and Persons with Disabilitiesaspirants are excused from payment of Application Fee.
ISRO Entrance Exam 2018 Syllabus
- Physical Electronics, Electron Devices, and ICs:
- Electrons and holes in semiconductors,
- Cerner Statistics,
- Mechanism of current flow in a semi-conductor,
- Hall Effect
- Junction theory
- Different types of diodes and their characteristics
- Bipolar Junction Transistor
- Field effect transistors
- Power switching devices like SCRs, GTOs, power MOSFETs
- Basics of ICs-bipolar,
- MOS and CMOS types basic and Opt Electronics.
- Signals and Systems:
- Classification of signals and systems
- System modelling in terms of differential and difference equations
- State variable representation
- Fourier series
- Fourier transforms and their application to system analysis
- Laplace transforms and their application to system analysis
- Convolution and superposition integrals and their applications
- Z-transforms and their applications to the analysis and characterization of discrete time systems Random signals and probability
- Correlation functions
- Spectral density
- The Response of linear system to random inputs.
- Network Theory:
- Network analysis techniques
- Network theorems, transient response, steady state sinusoidal response
- Tellegen’s theorem
- Two port networks; Z, Y, h and transmission parameters
- Grouping of two ports, analysis of common two ports.
- Electromagnetic Theory:
- Analysis of electrostatic and magnetostatic fields
- Laplace’s and Poisson’s equations
- Boundary value problems and their solutions
- Maxwell’s equations
- Application to wave propagation in bounded and unbounded media
- Transmission lines: simple theory, standing waves, corresponding applications, microstrip lines
- Basics of wave guides and resonators
- Elements of antenna theory.
- Analog Electronic Circuits:
- Transistor biasing and stabilisation.
- Small signal analysis.
- Power amplifiers.
- Wide banding techniques.
- Feedback amplifiers.
- Tuned amplifiers.
- Oscillators, Rectifiers and power supplies.
- Op Amp, PLL, other linear integrated circuits, and applications.
- Pulse shaping circuits and waveform generators.
- Digital Electronic Circuits:
- Transistor as a switching element
- Boolean algebra,
- interpretation of Boolean function Karnaugh map and uses
- IC Logic gates and their characteristics
- IC logic families
- Combinational logic circuits
- Half adder, Full adder
- Digital comparator
- Multiplexer Demultiplexer
- ROM and their applications.
- R-S, J-K, D and T flip-tops
- Different types of counters and registers.
- Waveform generators. A/D and D/A converters.
- Control Systems:
- Transient and steady state response of control systems
- Effect of feedback on stability and sensitivity
- Root locus techniques
- Frequency response analysis.
- Concepts of gain and phase margins
- Constant-M and Constant-N Nichol’s Chart
- Approximation of transient response from Constant-N Nichol’s Chart
- Approximation of transient response from closed loop frequency response
- Design of Control Systems
- Industrial controllers.
- Communication Systems:
- Basic information theory
- Modulation and detection in analogue and digital systems
- Sampling and data reconstructions
- Quantization and coding
- Time division and frequency division multiplexing
- Optical Communication: in free space and fibre optic
- Satellite Communication.
- Microwave Engineering:
- Microwave Tubes and solid state devices, Microstrip circuits, Microwave Antennas, Microwave Measurements, Masers, Lasers, Microwave group and amplifiers, Waveguides and extra Microwave Components and Circuits,
- Computer Engineering:
- Number Systems.
- Data representation
- Elements of a high-level programming language PASCAL/C
- Use of basic data structures
- Fundamentals of computer architecture
- Processor design
- Control unit design
- Memory organization, I/o System Organization.
- Microprocessors: Architecture and instruction set of Microprocessor’s 8085 and 8086, Assembly language Programming.
- Microprocessor based system design: typical examples. Personal computers and their typical uses.
- ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS
- Linear Algebra
- Vector Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Numerical Methods
- Probability & Statistics
- APPLIED MECHANICS AND DESIGN
- Engineering Mechanics
- Kinematics and dynamics of particles and rigid bodies,
- Theory of Machines
- The design of Machine Elements.
- FLUID MECHANICS AND THERMAL SCIENCES Fluid Mechanics:
- Fluid properties, fluid statics, manometry, buoyancy
- Control-volume analysis of mass, momentum and energy, fluid acceleration
- Differential equation of continuity and momentum
- Bernoulli’s equation
- Viscous flow of incompressible fluids, Boundary layer, Elementary turbulent flow
- Power Plant Engineering
- MANUFACTURING AND INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING
- Engineering Materials
- Forming Processes
- Joining Processes
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations
- Tool Engineering
- Manufacturing Analysis
- Inventory Control
- Operations Research
ISRO Entrance Exam Eligibility
- Aspirants should have B.Tech or equivalent requirement in 1st class with accumulative least of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10.
- Least of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84 in section B alone for aspirants with AMIE or Grad IETE requirement.
- 35 years as on 07/03/2018.
- Ex-Servicemen and PWDs are qualified for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.
ISRO 2018 Entrance Exam Pattern
- Aspirants will be taking written test.
- Aspirants can choose their test centre from the selections given in the Official Notification.
- Aspirants will obtain the Call Letters by E-mail only.
- The pattern of written test will be:
|Name of examination||No. of Question||Marks|
Computer Science or
that is 3 marks
- The written test paper involves of 80 objective type questions which have equal marks.
- After clearing the Written Test, candidates will be qualified for Interview.
- Candidates need to score least 60% marks in the interview to get selected. The Final choice will take place on the basis of Interview only, and not the written test.
ISRO Entrance Exam Admit Card
|Significant event related to ISRO Scientist or Engineer Recruitment 2018||Dates|
|ISRO Admit Card 2018 and it Will be sent only by email||By 24-25 Apr 2018|
|Written test of ISRO||May 2018|
ISRO Satellite Centre, Bengaluru, is the lead center for building satellites and developing associated satellite knowledge. These spacecraft are used for providing applications to numerous users in the area of Remote Sensing, Space Science, Statement, Navigation, Meteorology, and interplanetary explorations. The Centre is also following advanced technologies for future missions. ISAC is stored with the state-of-the-art facilities for building satellites on the end-to-end basis. ISRO Satellite Integration and Test Formation are prepared with state-of-the-art clean room services for spacecraft integration and test facilities with a 6.5 Meter thermo-vacuum chamber, 29 Tonne vibration facility, Compact Antenna Test Facility and acoustic testability under one roof. Gathering, Integration, and Testing of all Communication and Navigation Spacecraft are carried out at ISITE.