The JCECEB will direct the JCECE 2018 in May 2018. The Exam will be held in the offline method, that is, it will be a pen and paper based examination.
Through the Jharkhand CET 2018, eligible aspirants will be able to take admission into numerous undergraduate engineering institutes in the state of Jharkhand. To appear in JCECE, aspirants have to fill up the application form has been made obtainable online in April.
Engineering Students? Read Below Lines Carefully
Download IIT JEE Main Study Material or Read Free Click Here
The Aadhaar card has been made compulsory to apply for JCECE 2018. The predictable date of the announcement of result is May 2018. After the result declaration, skilled applicants will be called for the counselling of JCECE which will be held in two rounds. Admission at the engineering institutes is also subject to the completion of eligibility criteria of JCECE 2018. Ineligible applicants will not be granted admission under any conditions.
Eligibility Criteria for JCECE 2018
There is no age boundary stated to apply for the entrance test.
- Candidate must succeedI.Sc./ XII boards or equivalent examination.
- The subject combination in the succeeding examination must be Physics and Mathematics as required subjects along with Biology/ Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational Subject as an elective subject.
- Applicants must acquire at least 45% marks and 40% marks in case of reserved category in the above-stated subjects taken together.
Important Dates for JCECE 2018
|JCECE Actions||Important Dates|
|Obtainability of JCECE 2018 Application Form||April , 2018|
|application form submission Last date||April , 2018|
|Issuance of admit card for JCECE 2018||Last week of April 2018|
|JCECE 2018 will be held on||May , 2018 (10:15 am to 1:30 pm)|
|Announcement of result||May, 2018|
|1st round of counselling of JCECE 2018||1st week of June 2018|
|2nd round of counseling||Last week of June 2018|
Application Form for JCECE 2018
Applicants can apply for JCECE 2018 through the subsequent methods:
- ICR Application Form
- Purchasing of OMR Application Form over Post office.
Applicants must fill up all the information correctly and upload/ paste their recent passport sized photo and signature as per condition. They will also need to paying the application fee to authenticate the form.
JCECE 2018 Exam Centers
The entrance test will be directed in six towns in Ranchi. Applicants have to choose two towns giving to their convenience at the time of filling up the application form. The name of the exam centres are as follow:
Admit Card for JCECE 2018
- The JCECE Board will issue admit cards for applicants who have effectively applied for the entrance test.
- Applicants have to take the online admit card. It will not be sent by post.
- Applicants need to check all the particulars stated on it carefully. In case, of any inconsistency, it should directly be informed to the board.
- The admit card will bear the applicant’s name, roll no. , Father’s name, Group, SMQ, PH, photo, Date of birth, subject Group with Name and address of the exam centre.
- Applicants must confirm to keep the admit card safely as they will need to produce it at the time of examination as well as at the time of counselling.
Syllabus for JCECE 2018
The question paper of the entrance test will be founded on the syllabus agreed by CBSE for class XI and XII board’s examination.
JCECE 2018 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern of JCECE 2018 will instruct students about the presentation forthe test. Particulars are given in the table below:
Mode of Entrance Test:
Mode of Entrance Test will be offline
The Medium of Question paper:
Medium of Question paper will be English and Hindi
Type of Questions:
Multiple choice Questions (MCQs)
No. of Questions:
Total Marks 150
- Each question in Exam will carry one mark.
- For the correct answer, applicants will be awarded 1 mark.
- For the incorrect answer, 1/4 marks will be subtracted from the total score.
And there will be no deduction of marks for unanswered questions
Mathematics- 1 hour
The subsequent factors to prepare the JCECE Cutoff 2018.
- No. of Aspirants seemed for the JCECE exam.
- No of applicants skilled for the exam.
- Difficulty level of JCECE question paper
- Number of Seats present.
First, plan your study preparations. Create a time-table and assign time equally for all the subjects of JCECE test. Aspirants must prepare for the exam according to the stated syllabus for JCECE test. Have the best preparation books and previous years question papers.