JEE MAIN 2018 Result
JEE Main 2018 Result for Paper 1 will be acknowledged only in the online manner in the last week of April 2018. It will be published at cbseresults.nic.in for JEE Main Paper 1 (both online and offline method) on the same day. Paper 2 of JEE Main 2018 Result will be broadcasted in the end of May 2017.
Enter your roll number and date of birth to get the JEE Main Scorecard. Download and print various replicas of the scorecard for upcoming use. After the JEE Main Result is proclaimed, CBSE releases All India Rank list which shows the All India Rank found by the applicant.
Engineering Students? Read Below Lines Carefully
Download IIT JEE Main Study Material or Read Free Click Here
JEE Main Scorecard covers the standardised scores of the applicant. CBSE proclaimed that class XII marks will not be measured to compute the standardised score. JEE Main Cut off is set on the basis of the regularised score. The other events that follow the JEE Main 2018 Result Announcement are:
- JEE Main Cut off has been forecast to go higher due to the reasonable difficulty level of the exam and number of submissions.
- Top 20 percentile applicants can apply for admission to IITs through JEE Advanced. Registration for JEE Advanced initiates in the last week of April 2018
- Applicants can apply for JEE Main Counselling (JoSAA and CSAB) which will be directed in the month of June 2018.
- For admission to IITs, NITs, IIITs and GFTIs, JoSAA (Joint Seat Allocation Authority) demeanours the counselling while for SFTIs and NEUTs, CSAB (Central Board of Secondary Education) directs the counselling.
There are a number of general class candidates who succeed for JEE Advanced. As per the examination, one candidate amongst every 5 applicants applying for JEE Main qualify for JEE Advanced. The exam is predictable to be directed at the end of May 2018. JEE Advanced Result is predictable to be acknowledged in the last week of June 2018.
JEE Main Result 2018 Highlights
JEE Main 2018 Result will be acknowledged only in online method. No scorecard will be sent by post or e-mail to any applicant by the specialist. Here are few significant highlights about JEE Main Results:
|Date for Paper 1JEE Main Result||Last week of April 2018|
|Date for Paper 2JEE Main Result||Last week of May 2018|
|Website for JEE Main Result Statement||cbseresults.nic.in|
|Ranks on the All India Rank list||All India Rank, All India Group Rank, State Rank|
|JEE Advanced Registration initiates from||Last week of April 2018|
|JEE Advanced is arranged on||The Third week of May 2018|
|JEE Main Counselling arises from||June 2018|
|Seat Intake of IITs||34895 seats|
|Seat Intake of many SFTIs||16987 seats|
|Seat Intake of several NEUTs||981 seats|
Check JEE Main Result 2018
After JEE Main 2018 entrance test, the result will be obtainable on the authorised website i.e. jeemain.nic.in. In order to save you from such exasperation, you should follow below steps to access your JEE main 2018 result:
- Go to the authorised website of JEE Main
- Discovery the direct link to JEE mains result at the top of a page.
- Offer and authenticate the details provided in the form
- Click on submit to get your JEE mains results from 2018
- Save and download your record
Students can save the copies of JEE main result 2018 for further reference. The JEE mains result score will allow students to apply to the most appreciated colleges across the country. They are mandatory to submit the admission application along with the legal JEE Main Result 2018 score and counselling fee through the JEE main official website to be considered for admission.
The total marks got by the applicant in JEE main 2018 will be monitored by both the paper. A Score of 12th or corresponding and score in JEE Main 2018 are 40% and 60% weighted respectively.
Details on JEE Main 2018 Rank card
- All India Rank in JEE
- National Rank
- Category Rank
- Total Marks in JEE Main
- Marks obtained in each paper
This will be obtainable on JEE Main website link and stated on or before June. Applicants have to download the score/ rank card from the website because it will not be posted to the students.