JEE MAIN 2020
Jee Main 2020 is an Engineering Exams for the students seeking admissions into top IIT and NIT in India. Every year many students appear for this exam. This exam is conducted by CBSE, Aadhar Card is mandatory for this exam after 2008.
Now, You can easily crack the IIT JEE 2020 exam with our toppers recommended study material. We strongly recommend you to buy this study material if you really want to crack the IIT JEE exam.
Engineering Students? Read Below Lines Carefully
Download IIT JEE Main Study Material or Read Free Click Here
JEE MAIN 2020 Exam Date
|Events||Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|Release of JEE Main 2020 Notification||November 2019|
|Commencement of Online Application Form||December 2019|
|Closing Date of Online Application Form||January 2020|
|Opening of Application Form Correction Window||January 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||March 2020|
|Examination Date for offline exam(Pen & Paper Based Test)||April 2020|
|Examination Date for online exam (Computer Based Test)||April 2020|
|Answer Key & OMR Sheet Availability||April 2020|
|Declaration of Result (Score & Rank)||April 2020|
Note – All dates are expected, the actual date may vary.
JEE MAIN 2020 SYLLABUS
Physics – Waves & Sound, Geometrical Optics, Thermodynamics, Kinetic Theory of Gases, Rotational Dynamics, Dimensional Analysis, Gravitation & Electrostatics, Current Electricity & Heat Transfer, Electromagnetic Induction
Chemistry – Chemical bonding, Mole concept & the concept of equivalents, Redox reactions, Electrochemistry, Thermodynamics, Qualitative analysis, Chemical equilibrium in physical chemistry, Carbonyl Compounds & their derivatives in organic chemistry and Coordination chemistry.
Mathematics – Limits, Continuity and Differentiability, Application of derivatives, Definite integral in calculus, Circles and Family of Circles, Sequence and Series, Probability, vectors, Hyperbola in coordinate geometry, Functions, Quadratic equations and expressions, Complex numbers, Matrices, Parabola, Inverse Trigonometric Functions
JEE MAIN 2020 Exam Pattern
- JEE MAIN Paper -1 will be conducted online and offline.
- Paper -1 will be in Hindi and English, some other language will also be there like Gujrati, Dadra etc.
- The Exam duration will be 3 hours but 40% more is given to the persons with some disability.
- The exam will be having the negative marking of ¼ marks for each wrong answer.
JEE MAIN 2020 Eligibility criteria
- The candidates should have passed the 12th class with 5 subjects.
- Candidates should have studied physics, chemistry and mathematics in the 11th and 12th standard.
- B.arch candidates should have studied Mathematics subject with 50% marks in total including five subjects.
- There will be maximum of 3 attempts.
- Candidates date of birth should be on or after October 1, 1995.
How to crack JEE MAIN 2020 Exam?
- Read all the chapters from NCERT carefully.
- BUY JEE MAIN Study Material from Here ( Highly Recommended )
- Make a book of important formulas.
- Solve all previous years, questions paper.
- Make a time table.
- Improve your skills every-day, practice 10 questions of every subject each day.
JEE MAIN 2020 Application Form
Application form for the jee main 2020 will be available on the official website. To fill up the form keep ready below things.
- Aadhar Card
After filling up the application form just take out the print out of this for the future use.
JEE MAIN 2020 Admit Card
- Jee main 2020 admit card will be released on the official website after filling-up the application form.
- Candidates are required to carry out their admit card on the day of the exam.
JEE MAIN 2020 Cut-off
Below is expected cut-off, the actual cutoff will be released after conducting the exam.
|Category||Cut-off Marks ( Expected)|
We wish you all the best for JEE MAIN 2020 Exam if you have any questions ask us through the comment box below.