- 1 KCET 2018
- 1.1 KCET 2018 Admit Card
- 1.2 KCET 2018 Application Form
- 1.3 KCET 2018 Eligibility
- 1.4 KCET 2018 Exam Pattern
- 1.5 KCET 2018 Syllabus
- 1.6 CUT OFF
KCET – Karnataka Common Entrance Test is recognised as Karnataka CET (K-CET/Kar CET). It is achieved by Karnataka Examination Authority under the aegis of Karnataka University. CET Karnataka is a state level entrance exam.It is ordered for providing admission for several courses in the field of engineering, pharmacy & other related courses that are obtainable by many colleges and institutions situated in Karnataka state.
KCET 2018 Exam Dates
Engineering Students? Read Below Lines Carefully
Download IIT JEE Main Study Material or Read Free Click Here
|Actions of KCET 2018||Dates|
|Online application begins||27th January 2018 (4:00 PM)|
|Last date to submit online application||8th March 2018|
|fee payment in bank Last date||March 2018|
|Online editing in the application||March 2018|
|Download of Admit card||April 2018|
|Date of Exam (Biology & Mathematics)||May 2018|
|Date of Exam (Physics & Chemistry)||May 2018|
|Kannada Language Test (only in Bangalore)||May 2018|
|Conditional answer key release||May 2018|
|The Last date to challenge answer key||On or before 10th May 2018 (5:30 PM)|
|Result statement||Last week of May 2018|
|Counselling starts||The Second week of June 2018|
KCET 2018 Admit Card
Aspirants those have effectively registered for the exam can download the admit card over the official website of the specialist. The KCET Admit Card 2018 has been distributed from 17th April 2018. The admit card comprises particulars like aspirants name & roll number, exam date & timing, exam centre, etc.
KCET 2018 Application Form
The application form was accessible on the official site of KEA. Aspirants can fill and submit the KCET Application Form through online procedure through the authorised website of the specialist. There is no offline method is existing for entertaining the application form. The application form was released from the 27th January 2018. Aspirants can make the alteration in the application form between 14th to 31st March 2018. Aspirants are essential to upload the scanned images of photo, signature, left thumb impression & parent signature in agreed format.
The application fee is Rs. 650/- for General and OBC aspirants and Rs. 500/- for SC and ST aspirants. The fee payment will be made over the stated bank challan. Aspirantsexist outside Karnataka is required to pay Rs. 750/- and aspirants exist outside India have to pay Rs. 5000/-. For aspirants exist outside India are required to pay the fee over DD draw in favour of Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority payable at Bangalore. Aspirants are directed to take printouts of the application form for advance use.
KCET 2018 Eligibility
Criteria for Engineering Courses:
- Pass in2nd PUC or 12th or corresponding exam with Physics & Mathematics as an obligatory subject and English as a language subject.
- Aspirants must have obtained45% marks in physics & mathematics sideways with anyone of the following subjects Chemistry/Biology/Electronics/Computer/Bio-Technology for general aspirants whereas 40% marks for reserved classes.
- Aspirants appearing in qualifying exam are also suitable to apply.
- And for the architecture, aspirants have to qualify the NATA examination.
CriteriaFor Pharmacy/Science Courses:
- Aspirants should have passed2nd PUC/12th or corresponding exam with physics, chemistry, biology/Mathematics and English as a language subject.
- Students must have gained50% marks in PCB group for general categories whereas 40% marks for reserved classes.
- Appearing aspirants are also suitable to apply.
KCET 2018 Exam Pattern
- ExaminationMethod: The exam will be directed via the offline method.
- Questions Types: objective type questions will be asked in KCET.
- Number of Questions: Each unit will comprise total 60 questions.
- Answer Method: Aspirants will be essential to use only blue or black ball point pen to mark their answers.
- Marking System: For each right reply one mark will be given.
- Negative Marking: There will not any facility of negative marking for an improper reply.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Kannada (in case)||50||50|
KCET 2018 Syllabus
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Inflexible Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behaviorof Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms & Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication systems
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Redox Reactions Hydrogen
- S-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Some p-Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Methods
- Environmental Chemistry
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- p-Block Elements
- d and f Block Elements
- Co-ordination compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes.
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Aldehydes and Ketones and Carboxylic Acids:
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday life
- Theory Of Indies And Logarithms
- Mathematical Induction
- Theory Of Equations
- Permutations And Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Partial Fractions
- Elements Of Number Theory And Congruences
- Coordinate Geometry
- Measurement Of Angles And Trigonometric Functions
- Relations Between Sides And Angles Of A Triangle
The subsequent factors to formulate the KCET Cutoff 2018.
- of Applicants appeared for the KCET exam.
- The number of candidates suitable for the exam.
- And depending on the Difficulty level of KCET question paper
- Number of Seats present in KCET.
Aspirants must plan their preparation plan and do it accordingly. Make a timetable as per the correct time. Remember working on sample question & mock papers are the keys to clear exam.