SSC CGL 2018 – Staff Selection Commission
- 1 SSC CGL 2018 – Staff Selection Commission
- 1.1 SSC CGL 2018 News
- 1.2 SSC CGL 2018 Date
- 1.3 SSC CGL 2018 Vacancies
- 1.4 SSC CGL 2018 Notification
- 1.5 SSC CGL 2018 Application form
- 1.6 SSC CGL 2018 Age Limit
- 1.7 SSC CGL 2018 Eligibility
- 1.8 SSC CGL 2018 Exam Pattern
- 1.9 SSC CGL 2018 Syllabus
- 1.10 Best Books For SSC CGL 2018
- 1.11 SSC CGL 2018 Salary
- 1.12 SSC CGL 2018 Admit Card
- 1.13 SSC CGL CUT-OFF
- 1.14 SSC CGL 2015 Cutoff
Staff Selection Commission ( SSC 2018 ) direct many competitive exams to the selection of eligible aspirants for several vacant posts accessible in a central government department. SSC establishing the most popular exam name is CGL-Combined Graduate Level Exam for several posts.
Usually SSC CGL 2018 Exam notification release in April or May. After official declaration, all the prepare aspirants wish to apply for CGL Exam must be complete online registration before the closing date. SSC CGL Online Application will be obtainable on the official website of Commission.
Engineering Students? Read Below Lines Carefully
Download IIT JEE Main Study Material or Read Free Click Here
CGL Recruitment carries out through several steps applied applicant will be appearing for Tier-I, Tier-II & Tier-III after that shortlist applicant calling for skill test.
SSC CGL 2018 News
The details regarding the SSC CGL 2018 Notification will be released soon. The number of vacancies is expected to be same as the previous year.
SSC CGL 2018 Date
|Application form will be accessible from||16th May 2017|
|Registration Last date||16th June 2017|
|SSC CGL Tier-1 Examination||1st Aug to 20th Aug 2017|
|SSC CGL Tier-2 Examination||10th-11th November 2017|
|SSC CGL Tier-3 Examination||21st January 2018|
|Skill Test or Computer Skill Test||February 2018|
SSC CGL 2018 Vacancies
The central government has publicised that they will hire as many as 2.2 Lakh people from March 2015 of these a maximum of 70000 vacancies, will be created in income tax, Excise and Customs Department. Around 14 lakh aspirants appear for the SSC CGL exam every year. The SSC CGL Exam 2016 had an initial count 0f 4500 to 5000 vacancies. But, the number of vacancies was improved to 9000 later. For 2017 CGL exam, the excepted number of vacancies may be more than 30,000, specified a slew of hiring in the Income Tax Department.
SSC CGL 2018 Notification
The notification for the SSC CGL 2018 will be released soon, please bookmark this page and subscribe us to get the latest news information about the SSC 2018 Exams.
SSC CGL 2018 Application form
The application forms can be achieved from the authorized website http://ssconline2.gov.in or http://sscregistration.nic.in.
The application forms have to be submitted only over online method. The applicants are compulsory to fill all the particulars as asked in the application form. They are advised to keep the print out of duly filled application form for the future situation.
SSC CGL 2018 Application Fee
- Applicants can submit fee thru SBI challan or net banking and debit or credit card.
- Applicants must pay an application fee of Rs. 100.
- Female, SC or ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen applicants need not to pay any application fee.
The Expense of SSC CGL 2017 Application Fee:
Aspirants can pay the application fee online by SBI net banking or cash over SBI bank challan.
- Once the completion of part I registration, take a printout of the Challan produced online.
- Deposit the fee in any branch of State Bank of India.
- In the online method, pay the application fee in the part II registration.
- Through SBI net banking or any other credit or debit card, the application fee can be made.
SSC CGL 2018 Age Limit
|CSS/MEA/Railway/IB / AFHQ/ other Ministries||20-30 years|
|ITI/ Excise/Preventive Officer/Examiner
/Asst. Enforcement Officer/
Inspector of Posts
|CBDT/ CBEC/Revenue Dept./ Dept. of Posts||30 years|
|Directorate of Enforcement,
Department of Revenue
|Up to 30 years|
|Assistant/Superintendent||Other Ministries||30 years|
|Divisional Accountant||CAG||30 years|
|Assistant||Other Ministries||18-27 years|
|Junior Statistical Officer||M/o of Statistics & Prog. Implementation||32 years|
|Tax Assistant||CBEC||20-27 years|
|Tax Assistant||CBDT||18-27 years|
|Auditor||CAG/CGDA/Other departments||18-27 years|
SSC CGL 2018 Eligibility
Age Limit – The age limit for the SSC cgl 2018 is given above.
Assistant Audit Officer:
- Essential Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree from recognized University or Institute
- Desirable Qualifications: Chartered Accountant or cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters in Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics.
Statistical Investigator Grade – II
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% in Mathematics at 12th standard level or
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level
Compiler: Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as compulsory or Elective subject
All other Posts: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
For posts of Assistant Section Officer (CSS), Computer Proficiency Test is also as an Essential Qualification
SSC CGL 2018 Exam Pattern
Tier I Exam Pattern
- Total no. of question is 200
- Exam will be computer-based
- Question paper is separated into 4 sections each are of 50 marks
- General intelligence that is reasoning includes 25 questions (50 marks)
- Common awareness which includes 25 questions(50 marks)
- Aptitude contains 25 questions(50 marks)
- English comprehension contains 25 questions(50 marks)
- Duration of the exam is 75 minutes
- For VH and candidates who are suffering from Cerebral Palsy for them, the duration would be100 minutes.
|Subject||No of Questions||Max. Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50|
Tier II Exam Pattern
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Max. Marks||Examination Duration|
|Quantitative Abilities||100||200||2 Hours|
|English Language and Comprehension||200||200||2 Hours|
|General Studies||100||200||2 Hours|
TIER-III is being comprised from the year 2016 which is a descriptive paper of 100 marks and is directed through offline mode. Duration would be 1hr and this tier-III is basically led just to access the writing skills of the applicants which are useful in Government jobs. Paper includes off-
- Writing an essay or passage of about 250 words
- Application writing about of 150 words
SSC CGL 2018 Syllabus
General Intelligence & Reasoning
- analysis, judgment
- visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts,
- arithmetical reasoning and figural classification,
- arithmetic number series, non-verbal series
- similarities and differences
- space visualization,
- spatial orientation
- Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series
- Problem Solving
- Word Building
- Coding & decoding
- Numerical Operations
- Symbolic Operations
- Trends, Space Orientation, Space Visualization
- Small & Capital letters/numbers coding
- decoding and classification,
- Embedded Figures, Critical thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Social Intelligence
- Coding & decoding
- Numerical Operations
- Symbolic Operations
- Trends, Space Orientation, Space Visualization
- Venn Diagrams
- Drawing inferences
- Punched hole/pattern –folding & unfolding,
- Figural Pattern – folding and completion
- Indexing, Address matching, Date & city matching
- Classification of centre codes/roll numbers
- Other sub-topics, if any.
It comprises the information about the environment, neighboring, events which had taken place in the current past. Questions will be based on India, neighboring countries, General Policy & Scientific Research, Culture, History & Geography Economic Scene.
- Computation of whole numbers
- decimals, fractions, and relationships between numbers
- Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped
- Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base
- Trigonometric ratio, Degree, and Radian Measures
- Standard Identities
- Complementary angles
- Heights and Distances
- Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram & Pie chart
- Mixture and Allegation
- Time and distance
- Time & Work
- Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra & Elementary surds
- Graphs of Linear Equations
- Triangle and its various kinds of centers
- Ratio & Proportion
- Square roots
- Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business etc
This will judge the applicant writing, ability to use and know the correct language which comprises- grammar, common error, sentence correction, idioms &phrases, fill in the blanks etc.
Best Books For SSC CGL 2018
- >Mathematics 7300+ objective by Rakesh Yadav
- Quantitative Aptitude by RS Aggarwal
- Fast Track by Rajesh Verma
- English for General Competitions by Neetu Mam
- English Volume-2 For General Competitions by Neetu Mam
Kiran`s SSC Reasoning chapter wise
Kiran`s SSC G.kchapterwise
Common Errors and Vocabulary:
- Common Errors in English by Kiran Prakashan
- Word Power Made easy and 30 Days more for Powerful Vocabulary by Norman Lewis by Normen Lewis
SSC CGL 2018 Salary
|Post||Grade Pay||In Hand Salary|
|Inspector Examiner (CBEC)||4600||52,000|
|Inspector Preventive (CBEC)||4600||51,000|
|Inspector (Excise Dept.)||4600||51,911|
|Inspector in Income Tax||4600||51,122|
|Sub Inspector (CBI)||4200||42,000|
|Inspector of Any Post (Department)||4200||42,211|
|Inspector (Narcotics Dept.)||4200||41,140|
|Sub Inspector (NIA) Investigation||4200||41,999|
|Assistant in External Affairs (Ministry)||4600||52,333|
|Assistant in Railway (Ministry)||4600||53,444|
|Assistant in IB (Investigation)||4600||52,411|
|Assistant in (Secretarial Services)||4600||51,121|
|Division Accountant (CAG)||4200||42,456|
|C and GA Auditor||2800||35,002|
|Junior Accountant CGA||2800||35,111|
|CBDT Tax Assistant||2400||31,000|
|UDC (Central Dept.)||2400||31,400|
|CBEC Tax Assistant||2400||32,444|
|Sub Inspector in (Narcotics)||2400||31,101|
SSC CGL 2018 Admit Card
Staff Selection Commission will issue SSC CGL Admit card to the aspirants appearing for the tier-I online exam in June 2018. SSC CGL Admit Card 2018 will be accessible in online method only. The tier-I exam of SSC CGL will be directed from June 19 to July 2, 2018. The admit card of SSC CGL will be made accessible region-wise for downloading. Aspirants can download their admit card through application number or roll number and date of birth or password. SSC will not send the hard copy of the SSC CGL to admit card by post. Distinct admit cards will be distributed to the applicants qualified for tier-II, III & III. Applicants without admit card will not be permitted to appear for the exam. It should be noted that all aspirants who apply in response to the advertisement will be allocated roll numbers. The roll numbers will be placed at least two weeks before the date of the examination.
SSC CGL CUT-OFF
SSC CGL 2016 Cutoff
|Group||Cut-off Grades||Aspirants Available|
Tier II (Paper III – Statistics)
Tier II (Paper IV – General Studies Finance & Economics)
SSC CGL 2015 Cutoff