TISS BAT 2018
TISS BAT 2018 is directed for admission to Bachelor of Arts (B.A) program and five-year Combined BA-MA program in Social Sciences accessible in TISS campuses at Guwahati, Hyderabad and Tuljapur for the academic session 2018.If you are looking engineering exam check Jee Main 2018.
TISS BAT 2018 Exam Date
|Online Registration start||February 2018|
|Last date for Online Application Form Submission||March 2018|
|Admit card release date||April 2018|
|Main Exam’s Date||April 2018|
|Result announcement date||May 2018|
TISS BAT 2018 Syllabus
|English Proficiency||Idioms, Grammar and Vocabulary based Fill in the Blanks, Odd One Out, Jumbled Paragraphs, Synonym Antonyms, Spellings, Sentence Correction and Reading Comprehension.|
|Mathematics||Integers, Fractions, Time Speed Distance, Average, Simple and Compound Interest, Probability, Profit and Loss, Ratio Proportion and Variation|
|Data Interpretation||Bar Graphs, Pie Charts, Tables and Venn Diagrams|
|Logical Reasoning||Alphabet Series, Number Series, Sitting Arrangements, Blood Relations, Logical Connectivity, Coding Decoding, Direction Sense, Clocks, Calendars, Puzzles, Cubes and Statement Conclusion.|
|General Awareness||Current Affairs, Media, Advertisements, History, Geography, Politics, Economy, Constitution, Awards, Health, Technology, Environment and Nature.|
|Essay writing||There is no specified syllabus for essay writing. Candidates must be aware of social issues in the country and must know to opinionate on those issues.|
TISS BAT 2018 Eligibility criteria
Engineering Students? Read Below Lines Carefully
Download IIT JEE Main Study Material or Read Free Click Here
All the aspirants interested in applying for TISS-BAT need to be intermediate (class 12) pass from a recognized university.
Candidates who have studied International Baccalaureate Diploma and will be completing class 12 by June 2018 are also suitable to apply.
Applicants will be designated on the basis of an entrance examination.
TISS BAT 2018 Application fee
Candidates need to pay Rs 1025 for each application form, however, SC/ST aspirants need to pay Rs 275 only
Payment can be done through cash, a payment challan has to be transferred and deposit the cash amount stated on the challan in any branch of State Bank of India.
TISS BAT 2018 EXAM pattern
- The admission test will be of 90 minutes duration and the total marks of TISS-BIT will be 100 marks.
- Part-A paper will be 60-minute exam with MCQ that is multiple choice questions on present affairs, social attentiveness and logical and analytical reasoning, which carries 60 marks
- Part-B paper will be written exam with a set of expressive questions in English
- The applicant is expected to write two short answers in 30 minutes which carry 40 marks. It is required for the candidates to attempt both the parts and qualify in both the modes.
- Both part A and part B of paper will have separate cut off marks for evaluation.
How to apply for TISS-BAT
All the applicants need to apply online on the authorised website.
TISS-BAT CUT OFF
The subsequent features to prepare the TISS-BAT Cutoff 2018.
- of Candidates cited for the TISS-BAT exam.
- The number of applicants fit for the exam.
- And depending on the Difficulty level of TISS-BAT question paper
- Number of Seats present in TISS-BAT.
Always have planned for study preparations. Make a timetable and split time equally for all the subjects of AIEED test. Candidates must formulate for the exam according to the syllabus that is specified. Include all the best ground work books and previous years question papers in your study material. Note down difficult topics and talk over them with your teachers and classmates, by doing this you can easily crack the exam.